Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

Want to get EXP and Credits the easy way?

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Get into Ranked Battles.

Really even if you do very little your Exp will go up along with your Credits.

Winning helps the amount but even on a do nothing loss the Exp and Credits climb.

I have Proof

ss4askl.png

This battle shows I got One Hit and Spotted One Ship

QDO3kmO.png

This shows my Payday.

Sure if you go chasing Stats this won't help you.

But what do stats get you?

Exp and Credits get you more Ships , Higher Captains. More Signals Everything the game has to Offer.

There are some who think Stats are the game ...... They are WRONG.

So get into Ranked and start your Exp and Credit on the upswing.

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 5
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Even More proof 

WhKfynJ.png

Another Do nothing Game with a Win 

dcA3zBL.png

This is Way to Easy

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
108 posts
1,920 battles

Need further clarification: what should I be binge watching on Netflix while I'm raking in all these do-nothing rewards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
3 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Yes there are all kinds of ways to make great credits.

Yes and this one is so easy.

Making Exp and Credits helps a player advance up the Tech Tree.

Why get aggravated Grinding Through Randoms?

Put your perma Camo on, place some Exp flags on,  get some Premium Time and have at the Exp/Credit Pinata, A winner every time.{Bonus with a win} 

7 v 7 Stress Free { Salt may be involved from the Wanna wins }

Easy to avoid with a click of the black list.

 

  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
380
[SIMP]
Members
990 posts

I need XP on my Tier 2-7s.

Oh sorry, you can only use Tier 8 and 10 in Ranked....

(And I'm lousy with credits already)

Edited by capncrunch21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
424
[PC]
Members
1,866 posts
2 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Yes and this one is so easy.

Making Exp and Credits helps a player advance up the Tech Tree.

Why get aggravated Grinding Through Randoms?

Put your perma Camo on, place some Exp flags on,  get some Premium Time and have at the Exp/Credit Pinata, A winner every time.{Bonus with a win} 

7 v 7 Stress Free { Salt may be involved from the Wanna wins }

Easy to avoid with a click of the black list.

 

Fail your way through Ranked, eh? It seems apparent some have already thought of this...asked some Ranked players.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
594
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,307 posts
11,399 battles

Not everyone has a premium tier 10 ship.

With premium account and not running any economic flags, my Shimmy and Gearing are making a profit of 40k plus.

But, I did more than 816 damage, plus I cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
6 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Fail your way through Ranked, eh? It seems apparent some have already thought of this...asked some Ranked players.

Yes but showing the Potatoes the real Joy of Ranked { not the rank but the Paydays} No Stress 7 v 7 Battles No negatives just Cold hard ingame Cash to proceed up the Tech Trees.

Ranked is by far the easiest way to make Exp and Credits.

Why worry about the win rate or the damage count when in ranked you get positive results for both wins and losses.

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

This post is designed to get everyone chasing the pinata for more Exp/Credits.

Everyone already admits Ranked is full of Bad players and there is no reason to play Ranked.... This is the reason to play.

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,742
[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,282 posts
3,589 battles

Bragging about intentionally doing as little as possible?

Congrats, you're no better than a bot user now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
62
[STW-N]
Members
219 posts
7,619 battles

Is this thread some kind of weird parody I am not getting?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
12 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Bragging about intentionally doing as little as possible?

Congrats, you're no better than a bot user now.

What's the point if not to gain Exp and Credits?

Wins mean nothing but more Exp and credits.

The folks who put so much into Stats and such have no more than the Avg Scrub.

By my pointing this out in your opinion I am a Bot OOOOOOO that scares me.

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[DENY]
Members
284 posts
4,353 battles

Hope you get reported enough and that you get to coop only , this is why there so much potato in ranked .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
15 minutes ago, dad003 said:

Hope you get reported enough and that you get to coop only , this is why there so much potato in ranked .... 

Its funny I seem to be getting more Karma From every battle in Ranked

Does this ranked revelation Hurt you?

You are not as good as you think you are without those POTATOES

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[WOLF2]
Members
860 posts
6,971 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

What's the point if not to gain Exp and Credits?

Wins mean nothing but more Exp and credits.

The folks who put so much into Stats and such have no more than the Avg Scrub.

By my pointing this out in your opinion I am a Bot OOOOOOO that scares me.

I took this approach.   Set a goal to an irrevocable rank, and from there, work on those ultimate upgrades.    XP, credits, elite commander XP, and ultimate upgrade grind.   And, after reaching my first goal of 15, that's what I did.  No pressure, no salt.   

'Cept, I kept winning, or keeping the star in many cases.   Then, set a goal for R12.  Done.  Now at 10.     

And....  the ol' Ranked siren's call begins....   Now push for R5?   To R1?     That'll get the anxiety up, lose the fun, and potentially generate some salt.      Or, keep on with the old approach - not worrying about ranks, and having a pretty good, stress-free time?       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Stress Free and Loving it. I got Halsey last week and ranked has made him a 18 pointer so far. This is the only reason I am playing ranked...7 v 7 leisurely playing not caring because even if you totally screwed the pooch you still get Exp, Elite Capt., Credits to the Positive. I will continue to play ranked till it is over damn the grind in random. 

6 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

I took this approach.   Set a goal to an irrevocable rank, and from there, work on those ultimate upgrades.    XP, credits, elite commander XP, and ultimate upgrade grind.   And, after reaching my first goal of 15, that's what I did.  No pressure, no salt.   

'Cept, I kept winning, or keeping the star in many cases.   Then, set a goal for R12.  Done.  Now at 10.     

And....  the ol' Ranked siren's call begins....   Now push for R5?   To R1?     That'll get the anxiety up, lose the fun, and potentially generate some salt.      Or, keep on with the old approach - not worrying about ranks, and having a pretty good, stress-free time?       

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 hour ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I sure hope you weren't trying to get those results....

No I got torped by a DD in the first loss

and Cit by a Yammy in the win

But they prove my point

Ranked Pays to the plus side of the ledger even when you did nothing but die

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Who would have thought the Competitive side pays so well to the Scrubs and Potatoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,822
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I get nuked by a DD before I get one shot off

myM9UEu.png

But I still got paid in Ranked

tOpmzlx.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

If I come back to Ranked play, will you promise to always be on the other team?  'Cause that would be great, mmmkay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×