Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Arashigumo

35:1 Sale?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,174 posts
3,153 battles

I think there was one a couple weeks ago. I don't know.

 

WG haven't been really transparent about when these sales happen either. I wish they would make it clear when they plan to have ship/module/fxp sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[WPP]
Members
618 posts
6,180 battles
3 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I think there was one a couple weeks ago. I don't know.

 

WG haven't been really transparent about when these sales happen either. I wish they would make it clear when they plan to have ship/module/fxp sales. 

Yeah.  2 weeks ago.  
They have been very transparent about when the sales will happen... 2-3 days beforehand.  If they gave us too much warning people wouldn't buy stuff any other time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
372
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

Well that was elite commander xp - > fxp so not really worth doing anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,296
[SIM]
Members
2,664 posts
4,423 battles
19 minutes ago, galspanic said:

Yeah.  2 weeks ago.  
They have been very transparent about when the sales will happen... 2-3 days beforehand.  If they gave us too much warning people wouldn't buy stuff any other time.

No, not two weeks ago. That was Elite Commander XP to Free XP, not Ship XP to Free XP. The last Ship XP to Free XP sale happened around the 4th of July, I believe.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[TIMT]
Supertester
523 posts

Yup last ship to free was over July 4th weekend.  Wouldn't look for that again till Halloween, Black Friday, or Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,987
[WOLF7]
Members
10,352 posts
1 hour ago, SkaerKrow said:

No, not two weeks ago. That was Elite Commander XP to Free XP, not Ship XP to Free XP. The last Ship XP to Free XP sale happened around the 4th of July, I believe.

^This.

You can hope for one on the anniversary, but WG has been extra quiet about any plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
176
[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
762 posts
7,156 battles

Pretty sure it was around July 4th. I got a ton of xp converted to buy the Kronstadt with it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×