You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BUNNYHUGGERI

Please help with spotting question.

6 comments in this topic

[HAPPY]
Members
37 posts
10,976 battles

Ok....

Machine: 1080 card, 132 ram (yes there is a 1 there), dedicated T1 line (ping is usually single digit).  Basically my machine is pretty damn good.  I don't think it is my machine or lag.  All settings are on the max that they will go.

Situation:  I love DD's.  But I seem to be getting out spotted by them even in my Shima.  Last game I spotted the YueYang at 4.8.  NOT 5.8...FOUR. EIGHT.  A lot of times I am getting shot by DD's 2 (TWO) seconds after the "detected" marker shows up then they pop out at say 5.5 or about.  I should be out spotting them easily.  My favorite is spotting a Des Moines at 9.8 and he knows you are inside of his radar range.  POP goes the radar and you instantly get 5 to 10 ships blasting your buttocks into oblivion.

They had the same situation in WOT (World of Tanks) where a tank could run across a road knocking over objects that you could see fall over then they would "POP" into view as they went behind a building.  WOT fixed this with instant spotting and my light tanks work a LOT better.

Question:  Does WOWS have the ability to set their machines for spotting like WOT where you get spotted instantly when in view?

This I believe would ameliorate a litany of issues when it comes to being able to cap...defend cap...or even use the eyes you need to enable your ships to spot effectively for your team.

Thank you for your consideration.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,904 posts
12,441 battles

There is a delay between a ship getting lit and getting drawn. They are aware of this problem, agree that it is a problem, and the janitor is working on a solution.

• Funny 3

[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles
Just now, Lert said:

There is a delay between a ship getting lit and getting drawn. They are aware of this problem, agree that it is a problem, and the janitor is working on a solution.

Stealthy Dutch cat!!!

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,579 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

Please dont stop playing this game or posting Lert. Your humor helps alot of us.