Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
outwardpanicjoe

Could the Training room have 4-5 CVs per team instead of 3 ?

9 comments in this topic

Members
9,863 posts

And you needed a new one why? Odds are it's a load problem with all those planes, so probably not going to happen no matter how many times you post......:Smile_teethhappy:

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,901 posts
3,282 battles

probably not going to happen, but I would love to have 12 CVs on one side, launching planes, which is how it was, when you had to go into game files to unlock training room... THAT was fun.

• Cool 1

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles

In one of the Q&As with CCs they said it was like that so people wouldn't break their servers making training rooms with lots of CVs.  It's more a precaution, but I don't think it will matter once the rework comes in so you may get your wish then.

[SF-E]
Beta Testers
944 posts
4,057 battles
3 minutes ago, mrh308 said:

In one of the Q&As with CCs they said it was like that so people wouldn't break their servers making training rooms with lots of CVs.  It's more a precaution, but I don't think it will matter once the rework comes in so you may get your wish then.

well yes i did see quite a few people do 12 v 12 midways which is one scary as all hell and two you can't see the planes come due to lag lol but i figure putting it up to just 4 might work?

[PNG]
Supertester
5,657 posts
6,455 battles

The server had issues with 12 v 12 CVs in the past. Aircraft icons would vanish, the game would lag out, and it was generally an absolute waste of resources given that testing 12 v 12 was really nothing more than glorified aircraft explosion simulator, and with how AA works, managing all those AA damage calculations probably ate up a bunch of resources too. While it sucks not being able to do 5 v 5 right now, depending on how the rework goes, the devs would likely reconsider it at th at point.

• Cool 1

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
3 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

The server had issues with 12 v 12 CVs in the past. Aircraft icons would vanish, the game would lag out, and it was generally an absolute waste of resources given that testing 12 v 12 was really nothing more than glorified aircraft explosion simulator, and with how AA works, managing all those AA damage calculations probably ate up a bunch of resources too. While it sucks not being able to do 5 v 5 right now, depending on how the rework goes, the devs would likely reconsider it at th at point.

"but, but, but... ...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!":Smile-_tongue:

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
1 minute ago, Compassghost said:

Them being that close was a glitch, however. On rare occasions they even spawned on islands or on top of each other, the game just couldn't handle SO MANY calculations at once and as a result, bugged out time and time again. 

Sign in to follow this