You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GenBalck

Home page Player Profile

5 comments in this topic

[BBQ]
Members
3 posts

So with the new update on the home page I noticed that there are no stats showing under the player profile. You have to look under the detail tab is that correct?

Thanks in advance

[BBQ]
Members
3 posts

I see that but under Useful on the Home Page it has player profile and under that there are stats.  Its shows 0 unless you click under detail.  Is it suppose to be that way or are there suppose to be stats there without looking under detail? Hope that makes sense.

[CK5]
Members
781 posts
6,237 battles

The new Game Website homepage is actually pretty annoying.  I certainly understand putting a link to download the game in a prominent spot at the top of the page, but the jerky, hand-held camera simulator for the background scene is just plain nauseating.  Now I exit the page as soon as I can and never bother to read news items found down the page.   

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,169 posts
8,785 battles
49 minutes ago, GenBalck said:

I see that but under Useful on the Home Page it has player profile and under that there are stats.  Its shows 0 unless you click under detail.  Is it suppose to be that way or are there suppose to be stats there without looking under detail? Hope that makes sense.

My stats are showing, try logging out and back in.