Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Ranked battle suggestion: 1 vs 1, fill in with bots

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts

right now ranked is pretty much 7x7 random, you only affect 1/7 of the game, that's very weak correlation to one's real "skill"

how about change ranked to be 1 vs 1 of the same type of ships and rank, if you really want "team play", fill in 6 bots each side, since bots are much better now, and most important, they are consistent, so you have even playing field, win or lose no teammates to blame or complain about, you win you advance, you lose you go down, simple and fair

[WOLF1]
Members
1,986 posts
1 minute ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

That will come down to a 1 vs 1. EG: cruiser vs BB is not balanced.

read my OP again, i said "of the same type and rank"

so you are rank 12 BB, they can pair you with another rank 12 BB, you win, you advance, you lose, you go down, simple and fair

Community Department
2,027 posts
512 battles
1 hour ago, Happy668 said:

right now ranked is pretty much 7x7 random, you only affect 1/7 of the game, that's very weak correlation to one's real "skill"

how about change ranked to be 1 vs 1 of the same type of ships and rank, if you really want "team play", fill in 6 bots each side, since bots are much better now, and most important, they are consistent, so you have even playing field, win or lose no teammates to blame or complain about, you win you advance, you lose you go down, simple and fair

Thank you for your suggestion, but at the moment we don't have plans to make neither 1 vs 1 nor filling rank battles with bots.
I lock this topic to prevent non-constructive discussion.