You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CLUCH_CARGO

Is it Wrong?

18 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I am in Ranked 15 and don't care if I get farther.

I get good Exp and Credits Win or Lose.

It is kinda like playing Scenarios with even better pay days.

Shorter Battles makes this a win win for me.

Please Add your Down Vote in the Lower Right  {ROFLMAO}

• Cool 7
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Members
588 posts

Same exact spot. Have not had time to play so no decision to make but.... I like the 7vs7 a lot better than 12vs 10,11 or maybe 12 so.....

Goes to Oct 8th and of the Tier 10 Ranked I did play it seems the I don’t care that much is spreading. Did not see the salty chat or even aggressive tactics. Just another Random game.

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,325 posts
11,458 battles

Question:

My Zao is 100% in clan battles. Should I play my 2nd match and ruin that awesome win rate?

Currently averaging 65% in Ranked...

Not bad for a 47% potato.... 

And yes I thank my team for the carry.... destroyer main in cooperative, Gearing is choice...of all the tier 10 destroyers.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Downvotes? Dude, I started a similar "Zen and the Art of Ranked" topic last season once I decided I wasn't going to drive myself insane by grinding out all the credits for my Hindenburg to go past rank ten. Frankly you're taking the high road here, and my thumbs-up. This season is just not worth it, to be perfectly honest. And the fact that I only got four battles in before hitting rank 15 and running into that... "Fun" is frankly infuriating in all kinds of ways. You go Cluch, you do you.

[EFEWE]
Members
62 posts
4,490 battles

I really enjoyed the 7 on 7 with tier 8 and getting to 15, individual commanders and ships got to shine every match and sometimes it was even me. That said I just earned a tier 10 and am struggling with the learning curve and it’s making advancing beyond rank 15 a nightmare. I wish you could play tier 8 the whole season at least until you switch over to rank 5. 

[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles

the nature of this mode decides that you only get to stay in your comfort zone for a set amount of battles(unless you enjoy losing)

after which you either get kicked to an area where you constantly lose, or you get kicked to an area where no one plays at all and you're forced back to randoms

so enjoy it while you can

Edited by jason199506

[TAFY3]
Members
334 posts
7,148 battles

Only level 9 but enjoying my Zao so far.  It sure gets frustrating but everyone should play a little if they like a metric ton of flags. 

Edited by driedjello

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
1 minute ago, driedjello said:

It sure gets frustrating but everyone should play a little if they like a metric ton of flags. 

I'll stick with super-containers from campaigns for that, thank you. It's all I ever seem to get out the damned things anyway.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,910 posts
3,297 battles

I'm at rank 15 myself, and haven't bothered to progress further. I'll still play from time to time, but not to really get anywhere. If I some how manage to get to rank 12 that would be nice, but it's not an end goal for me.

I do not believe it to be wrong, to not want to progress further. I am happy that I even made it to rank 15 myself.

[-WPG-]
Members
737 posts
3,145 battles

I've stopped at 14 for now.  My main priority is getting the Helena permacamo and the easiest way to ensure that is to do Cherry Blossom runs. After 6 games doing that I don't really feel like jumping into ranked. I'll probably take it up again after they start new operation. 

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

15-10 the theme was “less than 10 battles in this ship” [edited] that. This isnt preschool...

bail about at 15... bail at 10. Who gives a [edited]. The mode is stupid. Take some signals. Bail out. 

Done. 

Members
3,638 posts
13,487 battles

I'm at Rank 15 too and don't care to go any further. Why? I don't like tier 10 play. Therefore tier 10 Ranked does not interest me. And tier 10 2 seasons in a row disgusts me. If season 11 is also tier 10, and I wont be surprised if it is, I'll pass on that one too.

Edited by ReddNekk
  • Cool 1

[VW]
Members
1,833 posts
12,286 battles
2 hours ago, Landsraad said:

I'll stick with super-containers from campaigns for that, thank you. It's all I ever seem to get out the damned things anyway.

You can do both in ranked. Tasks 1 and 2 count in ranked.

[VW]
Members
1,833 posts
12,286 battles
1 hour ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

I've stopped at 14 for now.  My main priority is getting the Helena permacamo and the easiest way to ensure that is to do Cherry Blossom runs. After 6 games doing that I don't really feel like jumping into ranked. I'll probably take it up again after they start new operation. 

Helena perma camo? Is there a mission i dont know about?

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
8 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

You can do both in ranked. Tasks 1 and 2 count in ranked.

Not for Yamamoto, so far as I know. Those are strictly random only. Also, I hate tier 10 ranked so...

5 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Helena perma camo? Is there a mission i dont know about?

Oh yeah, the current daily challenge hard mission unlocks it this time instead of 5 of each of the epic flags.

[VW]
Members
1,833 posts
12,286 battles
Just now, Landsraad said:

Not for Yamamoto, so far as I know. Those are strictly random only. Also, I hate tier 10 ranked so...

Oh yeah, the current daily challenge hard mission unlocks it this time instead of 5 of each of the epic flags.

Good eye, thanks!!!