You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unpocoloco

Lost connections and user penalties

7 comments in this topic

[ROTTN]
[ROTTN]
Members
4 posts
1,868 battles

Last night, I tried to enter a co-op battle. The server lost connection and I was tired, so I just quit out.

Today, I find that I've been penalized for quitting out of a battle I was unable to play due to issues beyond my control.

On top of that, today when I tried to do another co-op battle, I again lost connection and after 3 tries was unable to re-establish a connection.

I'm getting damn tired of getting penalized for behavior that is not my fault. In the hundreds of battles I've fought, I've only deliberately quit out once.

All the other times I've been penalized, it's been due to your fault.

STOP IT!

And don't send me any of your canned, copy-and-paste platitudes treating me like some sort of technical ignoramus. I write software for a living, so I'm not your run-of-the-mill user who can barely start up his computer — I know bugs when I see them!

Fix your damn software!

• Cool 1

Members
9,863 posts

"Working as intended"

Your fault, their fault, the internet's fault,...it doesn't matter, you must be punished!

That being said, the pink stain washes off easily, and leaves no lasting impression other than the overwhelming need to buy a tutu.:Smile_teethhappy:

[WORX]
Members
1,635 posts
12,682 battles
2 hours ago, unpocoloco said:

I write software for a living, so I'm not your run-of-the-mill user who can barely start up his computer — I know bugs when I see them!

I am not impressed, you have a better understanding of the current automatic system in place then. So why complain over what you done. Its part of the game, its there for a reason. Saying its a "bug" only makes you look bad.

That said, being pink wears off. I recommend getting back into battle before the battle ends. If not you're pink. Its simple... Gl and HF

• Bad 1

[DAV]
[DAV]
Members
6 posts
6,936 battles

Yeh they like to give penalties. like I got one for power going out because of a storm, another because I have set game fore co-op battles and it sends me to standard. so I left game. I play what I want not what they want. I have paid about 2 K on ships and doubloons  then they got the bright idea to charge you for signal flags. :Smile-angry:

• Cool 1

Members
310 posts
6,251 battles
16 hours ago, unpocoloco said:

Last night, I tried to enter a co-op battle. The server lost connection and I was tired, so I just quit out.

Today, I find that I've been penalized for quitting out of a battle I was unable to play due to issues beyond my control.

On top of that, today when I tried to do another co-op battle, I again lost connection and after 3 tries was unable to re-establish a connection.

I'm getting damn tired of getting penalized for behavior that is not my fault. In the hundreds of battles I've fought, I've only deliberately quit out once.

All the other times I've been penalized, it's been due to your fault.

STOP IT!

And don't send me any of your canned, copy-and-paste platitudes treating me like some sort of technical ignoramus. I write software for a living, so I'm not your run-of-the-mill user who can barely start up his computer — I know bugs when I see them!

Fix your damn software!

Exact same thing as me mate I am doing a complete delete and delete of all WOWS content and reinstalling. This is the 3rd time with the issue... Another thing that happens is mid game it will drop to task bar as a tab from full screen and the tab can not reopen the page.  It is getting beyond frustrating.... Works flawless for days then hell all over again.... The penalties for this need to stopped it is not fair in anyway shape form or fashion.  And yes it is a definite bug!!!