You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[-TNG-]
Beta Testers
137 posts
5,330 battles

No Italian/Regia Marina Dasha? I'm not mad wargaming, just disappointed and sad. Especially since there's bound to be a line for them eventually, same (possibly) for the Commonwealth. Sure its only premium ships currently but that doesn't mean you couldn't've released one anyway, The Italian Navy is not only my favorite from WW2 from a historical standpoint, but also based on designs/looks. As such it deeply saddens me I wont have a Italian Dasha captain to use on them :Smile_sad:

[SALVO]
Members
16,627 posts
17,300 battles
36 minutes ago, TheDgamesD said:

No Italian/Regia Marina Dasha? I'm not mad wargaming, just disappointed and sad. Especially since there's bound to be a line for them eventually, same (possibly) for the Commonwealth. Sure its only premium ships currently but that doesn't mean you couldn't've released one anyway, The Italian Navy is not only my favorite from WW2 from a historical standpoint, but also based on designs/looks. As such it deeply saddens me I wont have a Italian Dasha captain to use on them :Smile_sad:

Yeah, I was a little disappointed that there wasn't an Italian Dasha, because we all know that there will be a fairly respectable Italian tech tree that should include battleships, cruisers, and destroyers.  I mean, hey, they already have 4 premium ships, so it's pretty clear that there'll be a decent Italian presence in the game.  So why didn't they do an Italian Dasha?  I'd have probably gotten an Italian Dasha simply to have an Italian captain with 10 skill points to start.

[REVY]
Beta Testers
260 posts
1,680 battles

Especially since all the Italian ships need at least a 10 point captain (14 for the cruisers) to be effective. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
18,957 posts
12,479 battles

Gib Dutch Dasha.