Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CAPTMUDDXX

ARP and other Speacialty Ships!

10 comments in this topic

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,763 posts
12,435 battles

If you are going to complain about the inability to hide ARP and other Specialty because you don't like the Day Glo or other Artful Camo then why the heck did you try to get them or buy them in the first place? If you don't like something then don't try to win it or buy it!

They are perfectly fine ships and I am happy to have all the ARP CAs and BBs and even more so now that they count as IJN ships. The fact that they were free just for playing is a winner in my book and I plan on keeping them.

If you don't want to see yours then sell them and quit cha gripping! 

So you find the TRUTH boring! Well nanny nanny boo boo to you!

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[GUYS]
Alpha Tester
2,700 posts
3,265 battles

Some of the ARP Missions were incredibly easy and many people had no choice what-so-ever. They have the option to avoid them, so...I really don't understand this thread unless image.png.22be05f4d254eec16a1b28597c6c1263.png

• Funny 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles

total bait thread.

• Funny 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,763 posts
12,435 battles

@TabbyHopkins yes they have the option now to sell them or keep them and hide only the camo but not hide them from the carousel as before. So they are complaining about it for no other reason than to complain! Don't like them don't try to get them or buy them! Have them don't like to see them SELL THEM! Problem solved! 

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
9 minutes ago, TabbyHopkins said:

Some of the ARP Missions were incredibly easy and many people had no choice what-so-ever. They have the option to avoid them, so...I really don't understand this thread unless image.png.22be05f4d254eec16a1b28597c6c1263.png

the answer to your assumption.....

JmhjMZ9.gif

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
1,177 posts
501 battles
29 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

If you are going to complain about the inability to hide ARP and other Specialty because you don't like the Day Glo or other Artful Camo then why the heck did you try to get them or buy them in the first place? If you don't like something then don't try to win it or buy it!

They are perfectly fine ships and I am happy to have all the ARP CAs and BBs and even more so now that they count as IJN ships. The fact that they were free just for playing is a winner in my book and I plan on keeping them.

So you find the TRUTH boring! Well nanny nanny boo boo to you!

4vhwDEH.jpg?3

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TBW]
Members
6,349 posts
11,894 battles
44 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

They add to my total ship count by 9.

[TBW]
Members
6,349 posts
11,894 battles
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Sovereigndawg and all 9 fight just as well as any other!

I never really use them, I just let my nieces boyfriend play on them when they visit, so he doesn't ruin my other ships stats. They do have their uses.

Sign in to follow this