You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

[S_C]
Members
13 posts
1,786 battles

I run across some people who all they do is spam the voice commands, I used the ignore player in chat function , it doesn't work. I get so pissed I say screw it and leave the match.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,420 battles

Note their names and re[ort them in a support ticket each and every time!

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

well ya know they REFUSE to give us the disable ALL messages from a player... you know, so we wouldn't have to endure their constant F key spam... I mean, hey, it's on the list... it's only approaching three years now. :cap_haloween:

[S_C]
Members
13 posts
1,786 battles

I believe  his name was reroll troll, ran into him twice, had him on my black list and got in a match with him.

and Neptune I hope you don't take this the wrong way, It's my computer I'll turn it off as I see fit.

Edited by kodslayer

[S_C]
Members
13 posts
1,786 battles

that's if he's on your team, again another flawed solution

Edited by kodslayer

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles

yah by sheer coincidence I ran up against the same Reroll_Troll last battle.....easily enough ignored....I mean it's bogus that you can't select ignore on the F keys from somebody, granted, but it does make it extra satisfying when you finally sink the bugger.   Of course, even his comrades were glad we wasted him.

[S_C]
Members
13 posts
1,786 battles

@ commodore I tried the ignore and black list his spams still came through, for me ignore doesn't work, that's why I made this bug report

Edited by kodslayer

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles
2 hours ago, kodslayer said:

@ commodore I tried the ignore and black list his spams still came through, for me ignore doesn't work, that's why I made this bug report

I know.....and there's lots of these topics coming up....clearly WG needs to fix it....gl