Sign in to follow this  
Musonius

Edingburgh Artic camo not showing in options.

7 comments in this topic

[B_O_W]
Members
5 posts
5,055 battles

I just purchased the Edingburgh Artic camo from the Arsenal. It shows up under my inventory but doesn't show up as an option in the Camouflage tab under the Exterior section. Anyone else experiencing this?

[LOU1]
Members
2,849 posts
7,974 battles

Did you try logging out an then back in?  Mine showed up right after I purchased it a couple of days ago.

[B_O_W]
Members
5 posts
5,055 battles
53 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Did you try logging out an then back in?  Mine showed up right after I purchased it a couple of days ago.

Yes, I've tried relogging, exiting the game, and changing ships. The Artic camo still shows in my inventory but not as one I can select in the camo tab.

Members
587 posts

Bottom right of Port screen. Might b in your ships. Might not. Small window that has eyes on left and descriptions of what to allow. Click on each eye to see all sorts of camo and ships that you may own or can buy.

• Cool 1

[B_O_W]
Members
5 posts
5,055 battles
7 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Bottom right of Port screen. Might b in your ships. Might not. Small window that has eyes on left and descriptions of what to allow. Click on each eye to see all sorts of camo and ships that you may own or can buy.

Thanks that was it. I had the decorative stuff turned on, but didn't have the imitation under historical ships turned on.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,007 posts
500 battles
18 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

9 minutes ago, Musonius said:

Thanks that was it. I had the decorative stuff turned on, but didn't have the imitation under historical ships turned on.

Thank you for help and for the correct answer. 
Solution found, I lock this topic.