Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pewpewpew42

Replay request (Killer Whale 0.7.8)

4 comments in this topic

[SF-A]
Members
2,848 posts
5,548 battles

Anyone have a 0.7.8 replay of Killer Whale? I don't need victory, a specific ship, or any particular achievement, but a CV on the team would be ideal. Would greatly appreciate it, and thanks in advance!

Edited by pewpewpew42

[TBW]
Members
6,334 posts
11,884 battles
2 hours ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Anyone have a 0.7.8 replay of Killer Whale? I don't need victory, a specific ship, or any particular achievement, but a CV on the team would be ideal. Would greatly appreciate it, and thanks in advance!

Sorry no CV.

20180824_015029_PRSC506-Molotov-1943_s01_NavalBase.wowsreplay

Discord channel Hoperations. We could make you any one you want. I don't play CVs but some of the guys do. Check with @Lightninger he may have one already.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,334 posts
11,884 battles
3 hours ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Found one with a CV.

20180818_002226_PRSC506-Molotov-1943_s01_NavalBase.wowsreplay

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,441 battles
8 hours ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Are you looking for a patch 0.7.8 replay because that's the only replay file you can watch right now? With Killer Whale, it really doesn't matter what patch version, as it is all the same. I have a replay already recorded on YouTube with a CV in it as well.

dlR8YsV.png

Sign in to follow this