You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
joedoc973

Supertester Invite

22 comments in this topic

[TAZZ]
Beta Testers
102 posts
4,208 battles

I recieved an Invitation to join the Supertesters with a bunch of New Ships and cannot access, Anybody have any clues ??? What do I have to Download ???   Thanks in Advance...

• Boring 1

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
412 posts
6,184 battles

Dont get to excited. There are reports that some people received ST related email ( which i dont know the content and dont care anyway).  I guess it might be a system related error unless you applied and go selected. Any ways I would watch the situation first if I where you. 

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,216 posts
6,433 battles

Those mails were sent out by mistake. Unless you actually got picked for the Supertest, and would be asked to sign the NDA, you are unlikely to get access to these ships. The following message was posted on a Community Discord:
"On Behalf of the supertest team at Wargaming please accept our apologies if you've received a letter concerning WoWs PC Supertest ships. This is an honest mistake on our part and we're sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. The letter, unfortunately, does not mean that you were accepted into the ST program, so please ignore it. 

Sometimes the tide turns us..."

[WGA]
Administrator
661 posts
249 battles

Apologies for any confusion this has caused you guys!  There were a number of email sent out in error to folks not currently part of the SuperTest program. 

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[FILO]
Alpha Tester
74 posts

ah yes the apology emails are in your in box, anyone feel like that just doesn't cut it, how about a special mission for a coupon with lets say 25% off one of those test ships when they come out

• Bad 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,411 posts
10,181 battles
3 hours ago, joedoc973 said:

I recieved an Invitation to join the Supertesters with a bunch of New Ships and cannot access, Anybody have any clues ??? What do I have to Download ???   Thanks in Advance...

Yeah it was a mistake. The emails were meant for actual ST's and wasn't an invite. Just disregard.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,763 posts
12,435 battles

Send me one any way I gladly accept!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,411 posts
10,181 battles
36 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Send me one any way I gladly accept!

Nothing to accept though. Just a message intended for the current ST's about what they are getting. Just a message.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
5 hours ago, TheSeventhSeeker said:

It's a mistake, yes.

6 bans?

[TOG]
[TOG]
Members
27 posts
3,250 battles

It's [edited] we get this email in error they got my hopes up to play thwe Alaska. I demand compensation of a premium ship for the pain and suffering this has caused me 

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
1,921 posts
3,544 battles
3 hours ago, bleeckert said:

ah yes the apology emails are in your in box, anyone feel like that just doesn't cut it, how about a special mission for a coupon with lets say 25% off one of those test ships when they come out

Why? It caused no damage . This sounds like just being greedy iitbh

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[TOG]
[TOG]
Members
27 posts
3,250 battles

People get their hopes up when the get a email like that. Its not being greedy to ask for something  to cover the disappointment of their error.

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
1 hour ago, TheSeventhSeeker said:
  Hide contents

Great song selection.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
6 hours ago, bleeckert said:

I feel that the apology was really un-necessary.  How about we don't be so greedy?

• Bad 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

When ever WG screws the pooch there are those who want something for the inconvenience. { Poor me I had to click on an email... how inconvenient!} 

Then WG sends in the Cheerleaders

OLOdSgT.gif

And all is well with the world.

• Bad 2

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,724 posts
4,525 battles
8 hours ago, TheSeventhSeeker said:

It's a mistake, yes.

You're alive.

I missed you. *hearts*