AltWeiss

I got an email saying ships had been credited to my account for testing.

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
510 posts
4,657 battles

I am not sure why I got this email. It said the following ships with commanders had been credited to my account for testing and explained some rules that go along with the test.

But none of the ships were in my port. Maybe they'll be there tomorrow. Maybe the email was an error.

Strange things are afoot.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

you not the only ones

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Did you apply and get into the Supertester program with the latest round?

[O7]
Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,387 posts
7,341 battles

This is an error.

• Bad 1

Beta Testers
510 posts
4,657 battles

Ah ok.

There was a time when I would have been disappointed but I don't mind at all. I was a tiny bit interested in 2 of the ships on the list but not enough to start playing again. 

• Cool 1

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,514 posts
6,677 battles
23 minutes ago, Kousatsu said:

This is an error.

apology accepted :Smile_hiding:

• Bad 1

Members
1,788 posts
17,406 battles

I feel left out...what? Am I not good enough to be trolled by WoWs like the rest of you?

Beta Testers
510 posts
4,657 battles
10 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I feel left out...what? Am I not good enough to be trolled by WoWs like the rest of you?

Well, all the people saying they got the email have "beta Tester" on their profile so.... no sir, you are not good enough.

Seriously, that makes it kind of obvious how the error occurred.

Members
1,788 posts
17,406 battles
1 hour ago, AltWeiss said:

Well, all the people saying they got the email have "beta Tester" on their profile so.... no sir, you are not good enough.

Seriously, that makes it kind of obvious how the error occurred.

All the ones above my comment do but the 2 right above yours do not...& 1 of them only has 32 battles played.

In 2nd post on this thread MajorRenegade posted a similar thread started by Admiral Thunder (a co-op only main who has never been a tester) & this quote is from one of the people in that thread:

"i got this email as well. i checked my (NA)account and of course, nothing. i was never a super tester in the past so i don't think that has anything to do with it"...

I surely hope you were a more thorough tester than you are a forum thread reader...wait a minute...are you the reason the CV rework has taken so long :-)

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles
On 03.09.2018 at 7:06 AM, AltWeiss said:

I am not sure why I got this email. It said the following ships with commanders had been credited to my account for testing and explained some rules that go along with the test.

But none of the ships were in my port. Maybe they'll be there tomorrow. Maybe the email was an error.

Strange things are afoot.

There was an issue in the mailing list and instead of a specific list of recipients, this letter went to a number of players. However, the ships were credited only to the participants of the Supertest, as it should be. If you receive this letter by mistake you'll be sent a letter with an explanation soon.
Thank you for understanding.