You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crookanator

Opinions needed

7 comments in this topic

[NASTY]
Alpha Tester
10 posts
2,598 battles

In a world where we now have the HE minotaur, light american cruiser and we have the khaba and now the haru that just straight up don't have a citadel. Is there any point, apart from occasionally playing it, to keep my Minotaur? Maybe i'm just having a streak of bad luck in it.. but boy is that ship just made of citadel. It's difficult to smoke fire, as people are getting better at smoke shooting, and in this world of radar. Why should I not just pick a boat without a massive citadel to begin with?

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

I certainly would never sell mine but I seldom play it either. Probably best in a division... solo play is rough in any ship. 

You may have become too dependent on the smoke- now that people are figuring out how to shoot with the spotter plane sitting in smoke with a citadel is a death sentence. Never mind radar- 

I wish I could give you some advice other than “don’t sell it but don’t play it either” but there will come a time where you skill level is dialed in and you figure out a way to make her tick. Until then I’d maybe park her. 

Edited by _ENO_

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

Versus Worcester you have torps and smoke, and versus destroyers you have radar and versitility/durability 

Yes it's worth keeping the Mino (and I dont even play cruisers!)

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,694 battles
22 minutes ago, crookanator said:

In a world where we now have the HE minotaur, light american cruiser and we have the khaba and now the haru that just straight up don't have a citadel. Is there any point, apart from occasionally playing it, to keep my Minotaur? Maybe i'm just having a streak of bad luck in it.. but boy is that ship just made of citadel. It's difficult to smoke fire, as people are getting better at smoke shooting, and in this world of radar. Why should I not just pick a boat without a massive citadel to begin with?

I never got the mino, hindy has always been better.

[WORX]
Members
1,648 posts
12,706 battles

Mino, Can;t live with her, Can;t live with out her once I knew how to play her. ITs a complicated romance at times, After you learn, its FUN!

Edited by Navalpride33

[BSL]
Members
724 posts
14,369 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Mino, Can;t live with her, Can;t live with out her once I knew how to play her. ITs a complicated romance but once that at times is well FUN!

I never figured her out....:Smile_facepalm: