You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
legozer

I'm your Dad now

12 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,726 battles

If anyone is in need of a father figure to idolize and mold themselves after, I hit a 340 yard drive today and broke 90 for the first time in 10 years.

Just sayin'.

• Funny 2

[PSP]
Members
6,043 posts
8,585 battles
Just now, legozer said:

If anyone is in need of a father figure to idolize and mold themselves after, I hit a 340 yard drive today and broke 90 for the first time in 10 years.

Just sayin'.

Congrats, I think. I don't know much about golf because I only played once in 4H. The first ball I hit was stolen by a ground squirrel who took it down his burrow. After that I started chasing ground squirrels with the golf cart and sort of forgot about the golf part.

My next-door neighbor hits golf balls into my field constantly. He's got four boys but they never pick the balls up. I pick them up while mowing and save them for my brother-in-law. He says that most of them are worth a dollar each. I've probably given him 300 golf balls over the last five years. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
28 minutes ago, legozer said:

I shot an 81 last week ... did almost as good on the second nine holes.

• Funny 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,394 posts
13 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

What's worse than a gator on the green? A grizzly.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,680 posts
7,503 battles
2 hours ago, legozer said:

Just sayin'.

Nice drive hopefully it was well played

I’m open and ready for Adoption.. I will call you daddy  dada,Dad or Pops,which ever you prefer

will also carry your gulf clubs kinda like a really old young at heart... kid worken off chores 

this will require a gift of 1 Stalingrad for all those 60 or so Birthdays yea missed Pops

thanks Dad!

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles
54 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

What's worse than a gator on the green? A grizzly.

No Grizzly's at Settlers bay, Moose though. Other Alaska courses have Bear proof Garbage cans though.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,394 posts
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

No Grizzly's at Settlers bay, Moose though. Other Alaska courses have Bear proof Garbage cans though.

Moose ain't so bad, hooves rip up the turf though

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles
13 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Moose ain't so bad, hooves rip up the turf though

They like to walk to the flags if you leave them out on the greens over night and you don't want to spook them when they are on the greens. just walking on them their hooves cut right into the greens. One winter a four wheeler did doughnuts on one of the greens, It took 2 years to fix it.

[BB-57]
Members
122 posts
7,410 battles
15 hours ago, Umikami said:

I shot an 81 last week ... did almost as good on the second nine holes.

Story of my game, can totally relate.