You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Just_Call_Him_Dave

Stalingrad taken from my port

62 comments in this topic

[EC]
Members
38 posts
1,212 battles

So after getting my stalingrad today in my port I had a blast with the thing. It surely does set fires and pummel anyone broadside. 

I logged out only to log back in and find my stalingrad removed from my port. 

I put in a ticket and they said I had it by mistake even though I bought it with $75 worth of boxes in which I got steal from. 

I'm done with WGNA.  This is the last straw that broke the camels back for me. I'm surrendering all accounts pm if you want to take em over. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 5

Beta Testers
2,833 posts
4,070 battles

if you have some kind of receipt to prove oyu bought the boxes and said boxes have a "100%" chance of getting steel,show it to them. take pictures of your arsenal since it might show you spent all that steel.

i think taking away a premium ship that you bought is not good,maybe you can sue them?

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
5,319 posts
17,828 battles

I don't think you can get steel from any crates except super containers and they don't sell those...... Something is weird. 

• Cool 3

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

What kind of containers did you get...?

[EC]
Members
38 posts
1,212 battles
10 minutes ago, Optio_Praetorii said:

What kind of containers did you get...?

I got the go navy containers 2 weeks ago and go a bunch of steel from it. I also try my luck and got a few containers with some steel in it..sometimes 1000 steel and 15000 coal.

clearly my Stalingrad is in my port but no more.

2018-09-02 (1).png

2018-09-02 (2).png

2018-09-02.png

Edited by Just_Call_Him_Dave

[_USS_]
[_USS_]
Members
284 posts
9,137 battles

I think there was an error on Wargamings side as you should not have had 28,000 steel with only 1000 battles played

• Cool 4

[BIAS]
[BIAS]
Members
80 posts
14,884 battles

This had to be an error of some kind. Go Navy containers don't contain steel, and there are no purchasable containers that give out steel. you can only get it through ranked or CB.

This does give you a hell of an incentive to earn one for real though :)

Edit: Looking at your stats, there had to be some kind of mistake. I'm not going to stat shame, but for you to have had stalingrad, there must have been some sort of error. or glitch. or something. because.........jeez.

Edited by Kingpin61

[PSV]
Members
34 posts
6,332 battles

It's real (his account apparently had Stalingrad for 4 games played in randoms)

unknown.png

He certainly shouldn't be able to have it, but clearly he did somehow.

Edited by Darth_Crater
  • Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
1,648 posts
12,706 battles

Nope, This don;t pass the truth test with me. Once you have it you have it, Now how you got it well, no, because if it was the manner for which you describe. Trust me everyone would spend at least $100 cash to get the Stalingrad.

From what I know, only CB, Ranked, and Super containers is how you get steal. There is no other way in getting it if its not mentioned in the patch notes.

@Gneisenau013 Could you maybe investigate the situation for the guy? Really great to fill in the holes with more indept info then what the OP can provide us. TY

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[SF-3]
[SF-3]
Beta Testers
227 posts
12,857 battles

yeah i thought u could only get steel from rank, cb and super containers. Didn't think any containers that you bought would give you steel.

Beta Testers
2,833 posts
4,070 battles

now this is scary,did he get super lucky with quantum mechanics and got tons of SC with steel inside?or is this a deeper rabbit hole?

[CHA0S]
117 posts
3,574 battles

Ranked,clan battles,and super containers are the only way to get steel like wawingsfan said i don't think any containers you can buy have steel in them.

[CHA0S]
117 posts
3,574 battles

@cruxdei i think the rabbit hole goes deeper judging by what i'm reading.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
55 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

if you have some kind of receipt to prove oyu bought the boxes and said boxes have a "100%" chance of getting steel,show it to them. take pictures of your arsenal since it might show you spent all that steel.

i think taking away a premium ship that you bought is not good,maybe you can sue them?

Sue everyone right?

The new EULA says WG pretty much owns your account (simply put). This is well within their boundaries

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

I don't know how he got the steel, but I do know this ... whenever WG and/or WoW makes a mistake they usually err on the side of over-reacting, as can be verified by the way they have treated many of their CCs when they either made a video or said something about a ship, looking at you Graf Zeppelin, which the powers that be didn't appreciate. This may easily be a case of OP getting steel in a way that was a mistake on WoWs part and them just yanking it from his account for "reasons". If so, OP does have a case; if not, then OP does have a mystery.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,833 posts
4,070 battles

CALL THE PRESS,CNN,THE PENTAGON.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

• Funny 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
3,979 posts
9,855 battles

Something odd I noticed about his screenshots . How do you get zero/zero point commanders when ; in the case of the Leningrad for sure ; you have played battles with them ( and again it shows ship xp for the Leningrad ) ? 

:Smile_honoring:

[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

I'm at a complete lost? If Op cheated on getting that ship, he would of been banned. But clearly he isn't. and yet somehow he gotten a Stalingrad with low amount of battles.

Something seem fishy, Hope a Mod can clear this up for us

[PVE]
Members
5,319 posts
17,828 battles

I don't even know what to think of this. If by some miracle he got that much steel thru crates then it isn't fair they took it away. You can get it thru super containers although I can't even fathom the odds of that happening. The people who say you can only get it thru Ranked and CW are wrong although that is probably the most likely way to obtain it. What is giving me a boggle is he said he got it from purchased crates.. To my knowledge you can not get super containers from crates you buy.

Edited by Taylor3006

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,964 posts
6,451 battles
1 hour ago, Just_Call_Him_Dave said:

So after getting my stalingrad today in my port I had a blast with the thing. It surely does set fires and pummel anyone broadside. 

I logged out only to log back in and find my stalingrad removed from my port. 

I put in a ticket and they said I had it by mistake even though I bought it with $75 worth of boxes in which I got steal from. 

I'm done with WGNA.  This is the last straw that broke the camels back for me. I'm surrendering all accounts pm if you want to take em over. 

with only 1009 battles? im calling shenanigans on this, theres no way you should have had a Stalingrad, unless your game glitched 

• Cool 1

[PSV]
Members
34 posts
6,332 battles

My guess is simple:

1. He submits a false ticket to WG customer service, saying he purchased a Stalingrad but never received it.

2. Customer service, performing as expected, doesn't bother to check and credits him the ship.

3. Two hours or so later, they realize they've made a mistake and un-credit the ship.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,833 posts
4,070 battles
1 minute ago, Darth_Crater said:

My guess is simple:

1. He submits a false ticket to WG customer service, saying he purchased a Stalingrad but never received it.

2. Customer service, performing as expected, doesn't bother to check and credits him the ship.

3. Two hours or so later, they realize they've made a mistake and un-credit the ship.

that's it? is that all i need to test drive premium ships?

Edited by Cruxdei