Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SeaKnight_1990

Game Timing Out After a Match

4 comments in this topic

[BZERK]
Members
710 posts
3,086 battles

If I haven't brought this up before, I now have to play Warships on an all-in-one as my desktop tower is dead...for now. That said, I've had a few instances where the game disconnects at the end of a match, so I can't view my post-battle results, like the one I had just a few minutes before writing this where I was in my Ranger and killed a DD and got 2k XP. How do I solve this issue, and where can I go to find more detailed match statistics?

[LOU1]
Members
2,895 posts
8,004 battles

I use MXstat after closing the client.  It pulls the data from the WOWS logs and all of your (at least recent) battles played on that machine should show up in a log.  I also have Mxstat archive the log files.    You can view the data in a table or export it to a spreadsheet.  I run it after every session so that none of the data is lost if the log files get overwritten.  There was an issue for a while when WOWS stopped allowing access to the damage data, but Mxstat is now able to analyze the replays and extract that and some other information.  For that, replays have to be enabled.  It was just updated again last Friday.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[CAST]
Members
1,401 posts
5,815 battles
4 hours ago, SeaKnight_1990 said:

If I haven't brought this up before, I now have to play Warships on an all-in-one as my desktop tower is dead...for now. That said, I've had a few instances where the game disconnects at the end of a match, so I can't view my post-battle results, like the one I had just a few minutes before writing this where I was in my Ranger and killed a DD and got 2k XP. How do I solve this issue, and where can I go to find more detailed match statistics?

It's a fairly common issue, and not tied to your current rig.  So long as you are in the same gaming session (haven't disconnected from the server), you can click the little "i" icon in the lower left corner of your port screen to bring up past results.  Clicking on the battle in question, with the most recent being the one on top, will take you back into the post-battle screens where you can compare and screen cap to your heart's content. :Smile_glasses:

EDIT: re-reading your post, I'm not sure if you mean the known issue where the game hangs up after a battle & boots you back to port, or if it is a specific problem with your current setup and it's disconnecting you from WarGaming's server completely.  If it's the latter, then my work-around above won't work. :Smile_sad:

Edited by Harv72b

[BZERK]
Members
710 posts
3,086 battles

It's disconnecting me from WG's server and forcing me to log back in. Usually after that, I have a problem with being AFK if I try to play another game, and most times I can't restart the game without restarting the whole system. 

Sign in to follow this