You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
awiggin

I thought it was harder to get?

18 comments in this topic

Members
9,863 posts

So, can someone explain how this is possible?:Smile_amazed:

828 random battles, 29 ranked battles.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f6cb0f6a6346b96e9405652341902615.png

Members
1,508 posts
659 battles
2 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well...….

Nope, I got nothin.

Edit:  Unless someone got crazy lucky on the SC's.

Edited by DrHolmes52

[HELLS]
Members
1,687 posts
15,215 battles
5 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Well...….

Nope, I got nothin.

Edit:  Unless someone got crazy lucky on the SC's.

Oh, you actually get SCs? Have not seen any in over month, and have not had a decent one since last winter.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,316 posts
3,665 battles

While  I can't see name, it could be a press account with access to all the ships.

Another scenario would be some boting along with powerlevelling, then CB participation to sell the account with the Stalingrad eventually. I bet people would pay good money for these.

But that's just from a quick glance, can't say more without specifics. :Smile_hiding:

[HINON]
Supertester
18,916 posts
12,446 battles

Could be press account.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Any insight on the Ranked Battle stats?  Maybe incredible luck with winning teams....

Otherwise
Magic.jpg.8920e018c0f19688595c5e11cc749ed2.jpg

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,210 posts
6,433 battles

Either a Press Account, or a ReRoll that simply joined a super unicum clan. Or, possibly, a Supertester/CC.

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
4 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

Either a Press Account, or a ReRoll that simply joined a super unicum clan. Or, possibly, a Supertester/CC.

:Smile_great:

Members
9,863 posts
1 hour ago, Optio_Praetorii said:

Any insight on the Ranked Battle stats?  Maybe incredible luck with winning teams....

Otherwise
Magic.jpg.8920e018c0f19688595c5e11cc749ed2.jpg

Nothing to write home about in ranked......As far as being an alt, I would have expected an alt to have better stats if attached to a main that has done well in clan battles...

Guess it must be a press account. But why would WG just hand out access to ships that can only be had for steel?

image.thumb.png.ee56f338cb6bc4f74fd8f484dd2252f1.png

Members
1,508 posts
659 battles
1 hour ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Oh, you actually get SCs? Have not seen any in over month, and have not had a decent one since last winter.

Two in my 300 some odd games (month and a half)

50 camos

25 flags.

no steel

[PVE]
Members
8,844 posts
7,257 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

Reveal hidden contents

59 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

That was my thinking if it wasn't something WG set up.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
2 hours ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Oh, you actually get SCs?

The 3 I have gotten so far this year from exclusively picking More Flags and camo have not gotten me much worthwhile . However the one for completing the Anniversary Collection got me 50 K free xp which I consider pretty good .

:Smile_honoring:

[LOU1]
Members
2,862 posts
7,992 battles

I don't see their Clan Battles stats there, unless I am missing something.  The Steel and Stalingrad came from Clan Battles, I thought.  The only people that could get Stalingrad right now are those that got Steel for past Clan Battles performance.  The Ranked think for Steel is new.  It is possible for someone to play Clan battles exclusively.  It could also be a second account created to play Clan battles.

[LOU1]
Members
2,862 posts
7,992 battles

I am also curious why players occasionally post someone else's stats in the forum and ask other players to explain them.  I've noticed that a couple of times.  Seems like it is none of my business what they are doing unless it hurts someone else, they are a public servant, or they bring it up  - digging way into someone's privacy.  I know of players that have a separate account for each ship line, so what?  Even if the wanted to reroll, I respect their desire for a fresh start (usually has little improvement anyway).  Just seems there are so many things wrong with that.  This dragging stats to the public square and saying, "Look at that!" Not something I would do...

"Fair winds and following sea..."

Edited by ExploratorOne

Members
1,690 posts
7,230 battles
24 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

The Ranked think for Steel is new.

No, I got credited steel and one copper for ranking out a while ago.  Nothing to write home about, but still.  However, if I ranked out three times, they would have given me Flint and thus would not give me any steel, same with Black etc.  So I am pretty sure that if you ranked out every single season you would still not have enough steel for Stalingrad.

[LOU1]
Members
2,862 posts
7,992 battles
1 minute ago, Ramsalot said:

No, I got credited steel and one copper for ranking out a while ago.  Nothing to write home about, but still.  However, if I ranked out three times, they would have given me Flint and thus would not give me any steel, same with Black etc.  So I am pretty sure that if you ranked out every single season you would still not have enough steel for Stalingrad.

Very true.  I phrased my thought wrong.  My thinking is that you could not get Stalingrad at all unless you did Clan Battles before.  I was really trying to say that getting the Steel that could get you the Stalingrad was new for Ranked because it means that you can earn Stalingrad in Ranked.

[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles

check if it ends with PA or museum

if not,  wows-numbers shows clan history, then you can see if he joined any typhoon clan

considering rank stat, I'm leaning more towards PA or museum