Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
InventedThought

Thanks Captains

4 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

:cap_horn: Just a shout out thank you to all that were (unlucky) enough to have me on their teams this ranked season for helping me to get my commemorative and second league flags. Glad I don't have  any X's (good thing cause I am not to interested in going past 8s cause I am a bad POTATO) Good luck to you all in your rank out journey. Again thanks. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by InventedThought
Sentance structure
  • Cool 3

[EFEWE]
Members
62 posts
4,426 battles

I think we potato’d together once or twice over the last couple days, your name looks awfully familiar. Congrats to you! 

Sadly I do have a tier X and a masochistic streak so will try to push on for greater rewards.

• Cool 1

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles
2 hours ago, TheTrickpony said:

I think we potato’d together once or twice over the last couple days, your name looks awfully familiar. Congrats to you! 

Sadly I do have a tier X and a masochistic streak so will try to push on for greater rewards.

Good luck. went to play a couple matches after that, bottom tier every time :( that must be how they get you to make the jump from t8 to the IX and X.:cap_cool:

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
158 posts
1,498 battles

X2. Made it to 15 today, and since I'm not nearly ready or close to tier x, I'm done for this season. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this