Sign in to follow this  
Josysclei

Horrible lag issues since friday

5 comments in this topic

[NORUN]
Members
7 posts
3,773 battles

Hiho, I live in Brazil and my average ping is a very playable 100ms. Since this friday, every other battle my ping sometimes jump all the way to 1000ms, making it completely unplayable. It also disconnects a lot. I have a network monitoring tool always running, so I know my internet connection is fine. Also, I play other games and did not have any issues. Anyone else having problems like that?

Members
9,868 posts

You're coming from a long distance. Clearly there is a hiccup along the way.

Zero lag here, not much you can do about it other than change providers, if that's an option, or wait for the bad node to get fixed.

[NORUN]
Members
7 posts
3,773 battles

Damn, do you know what the NA server IP is, so I can try to trace route it and see where the hiccup might be?

Community Department
2,024 posts
506 battles
On 02.09.2018 at 6:15 PM, Josysclei said:

Hiho, I live in Brazil and my average ping is a very playable 100ms. Since this friday, every other battle my ping sometimes jump all the way to 1000ms, making it completely unplayable. It also disconnects a lot. I have a network monitoring tool always running, so I know my internet connection is fine. Also, I play other games and did not have any issues. Anyone else having problems like that?

Is it still actual? There may be a number of reasons for this issue. 
Please, make WGCheck (extended network diagnostics) report. Attach it to the support ticket and write some details about your issue, model of your router and type of the connection in the ticket. My coleagues from support will try to help you. 

Sign in to follow this