Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Should Scenarios Be Expanded?

10 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Members
1,193 posts
7,594 battles

At the present, we've got eight scenarios in the rotation with another due out with the next update. Considering the large number (and the length of time it takes each one to rotate back into the que), I would wonder if it's possible that scenarios receive something of an upgrade in which two scenarios are available each week. My suggestion is that we either have the four basic scenarios and the others grouped together or we have the general scenarios (open to all ships of a certain tier) and the more exclusive ones (specified classes and/or nations) in the groupings. Thoughts?

Members
6,621 posts
25,241 battles

But they are available (more than one usually). The default one is on rotation. If you have a division of friends or clan mates can't you pick another one?

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles

I wish that operations covered than just tiers 6 and 7, with 1 or 2 for tier 8.  How about a tier 5 operation?

I think that it'd also be nice if operations rotated more often than merely once a week.  Why not two or three times a week?

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,316 posts
3,633 battles

So we can further segment a small playerbase? Nah.

5 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I think that it'd also be nice if operations rotated more often than merely once a week.  Why not two or three times a week?

Because it takes awhile for non-clanned/coordinated screwballs to figure out what the meta is. Anytime I've done an OP it's been with clan, and each time it's been 5 starred within 2 or 3 attempts. Once you 5 star an OP whats the point? I've got grinding to do.

[NGA-B]
Members
1,193 posts
7,594 battles
9 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

So we can further segment a small playerbase? Nah.

Because it takes awhile for non-clanned/coordinated screwballs to figure out what the meta is. Anytime I've done an OP it's been with clan, and each time it's been 5 starred within 2 or 3 attempts. Once you 5 star an OP whats the point? I've got grinding to do.

Well some of them are great for grinding ships. I ground out my Cleveland almost exclusively through Cherry Blossoms. And back in the day, Narai's rotation coincided with some great daily bonuses. Which was one of the reasons they reworked it and most other scenarios.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,397 battles

Yes there need to be more and they need be larger. Huge fleets 30 to 50 ships per side on a larger Ocean Map in an all out search and destroy battle for example or D Day landing!

Members
9,862 posts

What they should do now is run a tier 6 and a tier7/8 concurrently. Give players an option. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

My only problem with Operations is once you made 5 stars {I have done this in all operations} There is no reason to play them again except for easy Exp and Credits.

I would suggest each time you do 5 stars in a operation the rewards are then consecutive you would need to win two in a row for 5 stars then 3 in a row ,so on and so forth to receive the rewards again.

I like operations but with no incentives but Exp and Credits {I have all the ships I want and don't need more} The game grind is Over for me.

I play for FUN now, I Troll others for the heck of it. 

I don't give away a game unless there is a certain Player on my team {I won't name names}

I go to a Ranked battle win winning in mind but will Troll the loud mouths and armchair admirals.{you know who you are}

I am in a Happy Place with no pressure to do anything "For the Team"

No I won't uninstall for the betterment of the player base, I have fun messing your game up. {Serious players are the problem with this Game}

The only "FIX" is to remove the Stats from the game and let "Fun Rule"

Let the Down Votes Begin...... ROFLMAO

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,305 posts
17,730 battles

Clutch they are gonna troll you hard man.....

Personally I don't care much for OPs after getting 5 stars. The mode is buggy, and once you know how/what/where/when everything is going down, it is truly boring. Yeah it pays better than co-op but that does not matter to me.  I pretty much play only PvE and have over a half billion credits, a bunch of 19 point captains, and most of the ships I am interested in playing. With OPs there are just too many restrictions and to top if off, on a loss you get crapola so you have essentially just wasted 20 minutes of game time. They can expand it all they want, not going to increase my interest in the mode one bit. Just go there to farm the rewards and move on with my life. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this