Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Dasha commanders

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
207 posts
4,253 battles

Was thinking about getting a Dasha cmdr shortly. Which ones are the best in terms of voice over quality? Are they all about the same so it really doesn't matter? TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,462
[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles

They all use the same Russian Dasha voice pack.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[13CLM]
Members
202 posts
1,123 battles

I have hoping each would speak the language of their respected nations. I have the American, Russian, British, and French ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,489
[INTEL]
Members
6,627 posts
25,304 battles
3 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Was thinking about getting a Dasha cmdr shortly. Which ones are the best in terms of voice over quality? Are they all about the same so it really doesn't matter? TIA

Doesn't matter. They are the same. As you probably wont be able to get them all (tough to do), go for the nations you need captains for, lines you are more likely to grind earlier.

In my case, (most of us anyway), I went for Brit, preparing for the upcoming RN DD line. If some are keepers,  they will need captains. 10-point starters is not a bad idea.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11
[ARGSY]
Members
39 posts
2,794 battles
1 hour ago, alexf24 said:

Doesn't matter. They are the same. As you probably wont be able to get them all (tough to do), go for the nations you need captains for, lines you are more likely to grind earlier.

In my case, (most of us anyway), I went for Brit, preparing for the upcoming RN DD line. If some are keepers,  they will need captains. 10-point starters is not a bad idea.

Bout to buy my first and was thinking along  your lines. I need commanders but think I will take her as a Brit for the new dds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
705 posts

I bought Russian Dasha while I could to save her for Staliniumgrad or Kronschstadt.

Getting a Brit one for new DD line is a great idea, thanks!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
243
[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,303 battles

Just a note - judging by the PTS, the Royal Navy event next patch will also feature a British 10 pt captain - Bert Dunkirk - available for the special event currency (Guineas or Sovereigns or whatever) in a temporary arsenal section.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[REVY]
Beta Testers
260 posts
1,680 battles
26 minutes ago, handybilly said:

Bout to buy my first and was thinking along  your lines. I need commanders but think I will take her as a Brit for the new dds. 

I bought a Russian Dasha for the Russian Cruiser lines. 

For the Brit DDs I just got the Space Battles captain for the same price and a 10 pointer, with the default British voice pack. 

She doesn't have special skills, just her voice. In that sense she's like any other 10 point captain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,015
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles

I thought about getting one with my tokens (the other rewards don't impress me much), but I can't think of any lines that I actually need another 10 point captain for.  RN would make the most sense, but I already have a 19 point RN DD captain ready to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
525
[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,419 battles
4 hours ago, crzyhawk said:

I thought about getting one with my tokens (the other rewards don't impress me much), but I can't think of any lines that I actually need another 10 point captain for.  RN would make the most sense, but I already have a 19 point RN DD captain ready to go.

So get her and make it 2 19Pt Captain's LOL. From what I have seen there are at least 2 RN DD's as keepers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
208 posts
2,089 battles

anyone know what voice pack the Red Freedom uses, was thinking of getting that or the Dasha for USSR just not sure what the voice pack is on the space one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[POP]
Members
839 posts
9,479 battles

The Public Test has the Special captains for Russia, Germany, France and Bert.

That said, I still got a made in German Dasha and a Panasian, maybe an IJN Captain shortly.shot-18_09_01_15_01.50-0082.jpg.90a2869d443a8b8359984726201b6135.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×