You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Steel for Christmas?

7 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Members
1,195 posts
7,604 battles

At the present I'm wondering if there will be the potential to acquire Steel via the next round of Secret Santa packages. Like with the ability to get the "retired" premiums, they might be able to argue that it isn't a direct sale while encouraging people who already have their desired premiums to spend money on the chance they'll get Steel. I honestly say that I might be tempted depending on how frequently (and how much) Steel is dropped. Personally I hope they don't since it would be a blatant cash grab, but what does everyone else think about this possibility?

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
573 posts
4,537 battles

Not sure on steel, but play your cards right and you can get a few tons of coal!

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
7,254 battles
6 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

At the present I'm wondering if there will be the potential to acquire Steel via the next round of Secret Santa packages. Like with the ability to get the "retired" premiums, they might be able to argue that it isn't a direct sale while encouraging people who already have their desired premiums to spend money on the chance they'll get Steel. I honestly say that I might be tempted depending on how frequently (and how much) Steel is dropped. Personally I hope they don't since it would be a blatant cash grab, but what does everyone else think about this possibility?

I doubt it. Salt from some of the people who got the steel ships the hard way would be epic. But since SCs have 1,500 steel, never say never.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,276 battles
39 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I doubt it. Salt from some of the people who got the steel ships the hard way would be epic. But since SCs have 1,500 steel, never say never.

I have a decent amount of steel, and I have no problem with having steel in   Santa boxes.  If there are some people who "got it the hard way" complaining, give'em a big box of tissues and tell'em to go cry in the corner.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,821 posts
7,254 battles
Just now, Crucis said:

I have a decent amount of steel, and I have no problem with having steel in   Santa boxes.  If there are some people who "got it the hard way" complaining, give'em a big box of tissues and tell'em to go cry in the corner.

:Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_honoring: