You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BarronRichthofen

Gotta Vent

12 comments in this topic

[DRHS]
Members
252 posts

So I was just in a Ranked match when this *&^$%#^*($ of a Gearing captain (name withheld) Starts attacking me a friendly ship. He almost killed me (438 HP left) and did kill himself thanks to reflected damage. We were the Only DD's on our team and of course with so few hp left once the enemy spotted me they lit me up quickly. This (insert expletive here) Gearing capt cost us the match, possibly Cost 5 players a star (we did loose but may have won if not for him)  cost me any possible earnings and in general angered 6 other players. I don't know why he did it, he did not respond to chat. But I do know people like this should get BANNED FOR THE SEASON from Ranked. 

Ranked is hard enough without people doing stuff like this in a battle. I really feel like adding some more expletive's about this guy and naming him but I'm trying to be a good boy on the forums at least.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,678 posts
7,503 battles
6 minutes ago, BarronRichthofen said:

So I was just in a Ranked match when this *&^$%#^*($ of a Gearing captain (name withheld) Starts attacking me a friendly ship. He almost killed me (438 HP left) and did kill himself thanks to reflected damage. We were the Only DD's on our team and of course with so few hp left once the enemy spotted me they lit me up quickly. This (insert expletive here) Gearing capt cost us the match, possibly Cost 5 players a star (we did loose but may have won if not for him)  cost me any possible earnings and in general angered 6 other players. I don't know why he did it, he did not respond to chat. But I do know people like this should get BANNED FOR THE SEASON from Ranked. 

Ranked is hard enough without people doing stuff like this in a battle. I really feel like adding some more expletive's about this guy and naming him but I'm trying to be a good boy on the forums at least.

Hope you reported this low life

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,031 posts
11,539 battles

They don't even allow you to submit replays anymore.  I feel encouraged by that to defend myself, since I know they won't be submitting a replay on ME.  Why take myself out of the game?  A little bit of pink time won't hurt me.

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles
5 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Hope you reported this low life

I hope you are old already and understand that this is the way of the children. unfortunately some of the children are my age 55.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,043 posts
8,585 battles

Some people just like to destroy the fun of others if they can. There may still be a video on YouTube by a guy who, when he was banned from a RTS that I used to play, posted a video showing people how to hack the game. This was one of those games that was rarely patched and the rampant cheating that ensued almost ruined it. Finally a patch was issued for the official server but the hacks are still used on sites like Gameranger. 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,678 posts
7,503 battles
44 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

They don't even allow you to submit replays anymore.  I feel encouraged by that to defend myself, since I know they won't be submitting a replay on ME.  Why take myself out of the game?  A little bit of pink time won't hurt me.

No worries.. they don’t need em .. they track and keep a record of everything, I reported ( filed a ticket)on a low life for shooting me and other teammates and because this Bozo had decided to pm me he was non to happy to get banned

[ARRGG]
Members
4,678 posts
7,503 battles
45 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I hope you are old already and understand that this is the way of the children. unfortunately some of the children are my age 55.

Does young at heart count .. cause dats me:Smile_smile: .. believe me I understand 

Members
1,534 posts
687 battles

Had this happen in co-op this morning. 

Guy is pink, in a Tenryu.  Starts shooting a DD right at the start. 

As soon as the damage gets too bad being reflected, he runs to the edge of the map. 

To get clear, the DD had to yolo the to the bots.  Game ended badly.

The pink player was Rank 15.

I got my 2k for a crate and quit for the day.

[KP]
Members
2,005 posts
18,484 battles
15 hours ago, BarronRichthofen said:

Did the guy have clan mates on the red team? I have seen this crap before in order to help there buddy on the reds they toss the game.

[YARRR]
Members
393 posts
4,734 battles

IronMike beat me to it.

I've seen this happen several times.

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,704 battles

Message his clan commanders. He wears their tag and represents them in game. We would almost certainly boot such a clown from our ranks.

[4HIM]
Members
1,717 posts
3,905 battles

I've posted this before.  But in the past I've not played Ranked as earlier I wasn't ready for it.  Tried it a couple seasons back for a couple games and knew I wouldn't get to far so forgot it.  So I figured I'd give it a shot this season.  First three games, in two of them we had at least one player (in one we had two) who spent more time shooting at green ships than at the reds.  After the second of three matches like that, I quit.  I discussed this in a web chat the other day and some of the folks on line were incredulous.  But I think they were all past the T8 portion of the battle.  But I have seen a lot of 'friendly' fire, much of it you can tell is not accidental.  

But with a bit of encouragement I got back into it.  Switched off my GAS meter and just played shootybotes in T8 Ranked.  Won some, lost some.  Moved up a couple ranks.