Mod please delete.

8 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles
2 hours ago, UltraboltNovacrunch said:

Please remove the mercy rule from co-op?

LOL

Game mechanic rule: learn them, it good to understand. Game ended because the bot side score reached 0. Got nothing to do with Mercy or whatever you claimed.

Since you now knew where your doubloon gone, how about from now on and moving forward, make sure you un-tick them? instead came here and vent/rant

It is not cheap move, it been on going from so many players' post, if you know how to use the "search" function.

• Bad 2

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,415 posts
3,673 battles

I've said this once, I've said it a bunch of times.

Allow the bots to take a cap if it isn't a 2-cap set.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,744 posts
7,373 battles
1 minute ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

I've said this once, I've said it a bunch of times.

Allow the bots to take a cap if it isn't a 2-cap set.

Seriously, this.

I leaned that the first time I understood what happened when a match ended super fast. That was...2 years ago. Oh, and yes, the game does in fact end "early" if the humans get whupped. It's set to end if either team drops to 0, and it is that way in all modes, it isn't just in co-op.

It's actually more annoying when it happens in Randoms, so, consider yourself fortunate.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
412 posts
9 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

LOL

Game mechanic rule: learn them, it good to understand. Game ended because the bot side score reached 0. Got nothing to do with Mercy or whatever you claimed.

Since you now knew where your doubloon gone, how about from now on and moving forward, make sure you un-tick them? instead came here and vent/rant

It is not cheap move, it been on going from so many players' post, if you know how to use the "search" function.

Why make fun of him? He is just trying to suggest some things for the game. 

Edited by Leopard_IX

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles
6 hours ago, Leopard_IX said:

Why make fun of him? He is just trying to suggest some things for the game. 

With the amazing amount of battles under his belt (12000+), he should have known about the game basic mechanic, and it been a game mechanic for a long time (for Co-Op mode); on top of that, a simple use of forum's search function will also give result of previous posts about this. Ok, let assumed the OP do not how to use the search, what about a simple search in google?

But, no, instead, it is mazed me that: "Please remove the mercy rule from co-op?  I'm pretty sure the game doesn't end early if we the humans are getting their buts kicked.   Why end it for the Bots?  Are they complaining about getting beat?   Can't tell you how many times I've been closing in on a kill  only to have the game stop at 7 or even 6 kills.  Its absolutely frustrating.    The only reason I can see, is so that I use up any signals prematurely" <-- This sum up my weekend fun.

• Bad 1

Members
28 posts
14,475 battles

ObiphanKenobi and I have a history in game.   He is on my "bad list" in contacts and we never have kind words for each other.   He is just trolling me. 

Edited by UltraboltNovacrunch

Sign in to follow this