Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Driftwood1844

Ran off the game, Ranked + Weekend = Fail

9 comments in this topic

Members
855 posts
3,450 battles

So i got my Yammy today, after 2 losses in the Izumo I gave in and free xp'ed the thing. Was so excited to play the Yammy until I realize just how awful the Q is tonight. 0-3 in my Yammy, top of the team every game, SUCCESS! 

I logged out for today, I can't handle it. With so many playing ranked and it being the weekend, be warned, the failure is out in MASS!

Nothing drives me more crazy then starting off bad in a new ship, certainly one I looked forward to!

Zao.jpg

Edited by Slumlord_Cheeto
  • Bad 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

Is this loss?

[BOTES]
Members
131 posts
3,108 battles

I almost feel like saying that taking a ship you've never played in randoms into ranked is a bad idea, but I've seen worse.
Yamato plays markedly different compared to other ships in the line due to caliber and armor layout, but you do you.

[TBW]
Members
6,334 posts
11,884 battles
41 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

So i got my Yammy today, after 2 losses in the Izumo I gave in and free xp'ed the thing. Was so excited to play the Yammy until I realize just how awful the Q is tonight. 0-3 in my Yammy, top of the team every game, SUCCESS! 

I logged out for today, I can't handle it. With so many playing ranked and it being the weekend, be warned, the failure is out in MASS!

Nothing drives me more crazy then starting off bad in a new ship, certainly one I looked forward to!

Zao.jpg

You could go play with the people you are talking about in Ranked

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles

That xp says you're just damage farming other Bbs, meaning you aren't doing that much to help the team. Check and be sure you aren't part of the problem, before blaming everyone but yourself.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Members
855 posts
3,450 battles

I should of been more clear, I was referring the fact that because of ranked play being open, most of the good players are playing ranked which means randoms worst. Factor this along with it being the weekend and you have randoms that is pure fail. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

The Game itself is Failing with each successive Update.

The Lunatics are running the asylum could be said but I won't, Just poor management Chain.

WG needs to reorganize the Chain of authority.

Before this ship sinks from all the dead weight. 

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
554 posts
5,100 battles
8 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The Game itself is Failing with each successive Update.

The Lunatics are running the asylum could be said but I won't, Just poor management Chain.

WG needs to reorganize the Chain of authority.

Before this ship sinks from all the dead weight. 

Id love to see stats to back that up.

Sign in to follow this