Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Grey_GhostCVN6

Takes forever to load into a game.

4 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
3 posts
2,013 battles

I have no idea if this is simply my internet or not but ever since August 25-28 it has been taking me over 7 minutes to load into a random or co op battle, yet whenever I check my ping it's always between 30-37 ms. I have tried restarting my modem and all the stuff related to my internet. What I would like to know is how it can take me 9 minutes to join a game when my ping is 34. Also I launch the game through Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
[WOLF2]
Members
1,128 posts
12,855 battles
36 minutes ago, The_Grey_GhostCVN6 said:

I have no idea if this is simply my internet or not but ever since August 25-28 it has been taking me over 7 minutes to load into a random or co op battle, yet whenever I check my ping it's always between 30-37 ms. I have tried restarting my modem and all the stuff related to my internet. What I would like to know is how it can take me 9 minutes to join a game when my ping is 34. Also I launch the game through Steam.

If it's  -35,  you're about to lose your connection I think

The server boots you after a certain amount of time I'm guessing

If the spike is temporary, you can resume playing after about 20-30 seconds

 

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3 posts
2,013 battles
11 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

If it's  -35,  you're about to lose your connection I think

The server boots you after a certain amount of time I'm guessing

If the spike is temporary, you can resume playing after about 20-30 seconds

 

By 30-37 I mean it fluctuates between 30 and 37, I have never had a negative ping before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
[WOLF2]
Members
1,128 posts
12,855 battles
14 hours ago, The_Grey_GhostCVN6 said:

By 30-37 I mean it fluctuates between 30 and 37, I have never had a negative ping before

Ok so if your ping and connection appear to be fine, maybe it's some other issue or could even be a bug?

You must have done a speed test and checked all the more obvious things like updates (any failed updates lately), etc

Clean your system, check for malware, use WG settings to check game integrity … all that stuff you would normally do

Oh, and do searches related to steam accounts in forums - bet you find something interesting o7

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×