You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Botcha

Pirate Crew Kill Rewards!

18 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
Members
114 posts
7,708 battles

Hey WG! When the heck are we getting the Pirate Crew Rewards? 

• Bad 1

Members
1,773 posts
17,335 battles
1 minute ago, Botcha said:

They were all passed out already (I believe by the 28th). If you didn't receive them I'd suggest submitting a ticket w/screenshots. They won't be able to help you in the forums.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

The exception is the permanent pirate custom flag, that still hasn't been distributed to anyone yet.

• Cool 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,001 posts
8,978 battles

The rewards were handed out late, I got mine halfway through the day on the 29th.

[VW]
Members
1,819 posts
12,265 battles
1 hour ago, Botcha said:

Did ya sink one? Some screen licker started a rumor that hits on them counted or some such. Only kills. If you didnt get it send a ticket with screenshots.

Edited by monpetitloup

Members
1,773 posts
17,335 battles
2 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Did ya sink one? Some screen licker started a rumor that hits on them counted or some such. Only kills. If you didnt get it send a ticket with screenshots.

Ouch...that "screen licker" was actually one of the moderators.

[-RNG-]
Members
114 posts
7,708 battles

Sank 4 Crew and 1 Captain, only got the Captains loot....ticket it is then...shame that one needs to badger WG to get what they should've had ironed out in the first place...Oh and I'm not the only one. 

[-RNG-]
Members
114 posts
7,708 battles

Oh and here's the screen shots for you chuckle heads saying for me to "prove it" 

Ticket sent in...

Pirate Crew 141, Cap Don Carnage.jpg

Pirate Crew2.jpg

Pirate Crew140.jpg

Pirate_Crew36.jpg

[VW]
Members
1,819 posts
12,265 battles
7 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Ouch...that "screen licker" was actually one of the moderators.

Official rumor mongering?

[NG-NL]
Members
4,951 posts
8,094 battles

Got a bunch of doubloons and some flags last I logged in.

[-RNG-]
Members
114 posts
7,708 battles

Captains, if you didn't get your rewards send in screen shots to support and you will get what you are owed. 

Members
1,773 posts
17,335 battles
16 hours ago, Botcha said:

Oh and here's the screen shots for you chuckle heads saying for me to "prove it" 

Only 2 of us mentioned screen shots & neither of us asked you to post them here to prove anything but to send them into support in a ticket.

5 hours ago, Botcha said:

Captains, if you didn't get your rewards send in screen shots to support and you will get what you are owed. 

sounds like you got that sorted out then...congrats.

12 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Official rumor mongering?

No...& I'm not gonna name & shame him but in a reply in a thread to somebody ranting about somebody "kill stealing" a pirate he stated that rewards would be handed out based on damage caused to pirates & not the person that killed them...it was later corrected in that thread by Fem & the thread was closed so it didn't spread too far.

It was actually presented in such a way that the explanation made sense & he got a lot of likes for the concept (including from me) but I did point out to him that the reference in the pirate's comment thread (accessible only to pirates) stated it was a (paraphrased) "Corgi continuation" type event & me & other pirates (that I had been in battle with...for & against) had already been telling people that a "sink" was required.

After going back & rereading the original posts about the event though it wasn't actually worded that kills were required for rewards & that (again paraphrased) commanders would get rewards for helping to eliminate the pirate scourge (or something like that)...leaving it "possible" that people that actually did all the work might actually get rewards & not just the guy that hid behind the island & snuck out just in time for the kill shot.

There was a part in the original that did say what each type of pirate was worth for a kill but with the way the rest of the article was worded it could have meant that each reward could be broken down based on participation.

So in future pirate events it just "may" happen that the rewards get distributed amongst all that participate in the killing & not just go to the final killer...but I have no "insider" data on this...just a hunch that the moderator that posted that may have actually had a clue & only me pointing out the discrepancy in the pirate comment thread stopped them from doing it that way this time. But again...just a hunch on my part.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
6 posts
5,655 battles

I had alot of fun with the hunt and got 3 capts and 7 crew but I have yet to receive the 7 pirate crew kill rewards. I started a ticket with screenshots which got put on hold with a msg to be patient. That was 4 days ago. I'm not too optimistic at this point. Oh well guess I'll skip it next time.

[GWG]
Members
35 posts
6,032 battles
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, Botcha said:

This is complete [edited]! I rarely do screenshots. And even now, I cant tell you where to access them  afterwards!

Kill the pirates they said, you will get credit for it, they said. I killed 3. So far, not a freaking reward yet! And now they say I have to have Screenshots of my kills, to prove it --- for rewards!

Once again, I am screwed out of rewards due to #*(Y%(#_%Q% wargaming staff!

[WORX]
Members
1,632 posts
12,662 battles
19 minutes ago, yankyaeger said:

Once again, I am screwed out of rewards due to #*(Y%(#_%Q% wargaming staff!

Lets see who can help out out. @Femennenly, @Gneisenau013, Was there a flew in the rewards aspect of the recent Pirates event ? If so can you help him out with his claims ?

Edited by Navalpride33

[GWG]
Members
35 posts
6,032 battles
13 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Lets see who can help out out. @Femennenly, @Gneisenau013, Was there a flew in the rewards aspect of the recent Pirates event ? If so can you help him out with his claims ?

I already submitted a ticket.. my number one issue, is I did not take screenshots of 2 of the kills. I kept tabs by writing them down, and the dates sank .. but I only have a screenshot of the 1st one period. No where was it stated that screenshots would be needed, necessary or required for credit of kills. 

#114 - sank Aug 17th (have screenshot)

#57 - Sank 19 Aug

#138 - Sank 19 Aug

[VW]
Members
1,819 posts
12,265 battles
1 hour ago, yankyaeger said:

I already submitted a ticket.. my number one issue, is I did not take screenshots of 2 of the kills. I kept tabs by writing them down, and the dates sank .. but I only have a screenshot of the 1st one period. No where was it stated that screenshots would be needed, necessary or required for credit of kills. 

#114 - sank Aug 17th (have screenshot)

#57 - Sank 19 Aug

#138 - Sank 19 Aug

Lesson learnt i hope? This of us having participated in the corgi events knew this already, especially after the last one when it looked like they wanted to deny everyone. I agree it’s not cool, but screenshots are the only proof you have, next time wait till the end of be match and take one.

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
775 posts
5,756 battles
9 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Private message me with the details of missing rewards.

#anchorsaweigh