Sign in to follow this  
Phasferous

Daily Challenge Hard and T8 ships

7 comments in this topic

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts

So in hopes to get the permanent camouflage for the Helena, I noticed that the date for that mission to end is the 10th of this month. However with the requirement of 20 missions total I want to ask if that's even possible in ships T8 and below. Because it's only counting base EXP, it's probably going to be a "No", but I still want to see what others think.

Most I've gotten in a T8 ship is just under the 1,100 base exp amount. Except to complete the daily mission that requires higher base exp (1100, 1200, and I think 1300), it seems as though you'd need at least a T9 or T10 to meet those requirements. Of course you can meet the first step of that (the 1,100 base exp) but the ones after that? Maybe but doubtful.

Sure you can try, and maybe get lucky but the chances are slim to nothing. Since this is a team game and winning or losing comes down to how good your team is. And if you win a game your base exp, like any game such as WoWs works that way.

[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,876 battles
11 minutes ago, Prothall said:

In Europe the numbers are backwards, the 10 is the month

Like magic, it is easy.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Bad 1

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,372 posts
7,951 battles

As Prothal said they use EU dating systems - so day, month, year.

Also, the mission is "earn 11,12,1300 on wins - it actually counts over multiple battles. So if you get say, 2 650 base exp battles, your still good. 

Members
1,777 posts
17,353 battles
19 minutes ago, Phasferous said:

So in hopes to get the permanent camouflage for the Helena, I noticed that the date for that mission to end is the 10th of this month. However with the requirement of 20 missions total I want to ask if that's even possible in ships T8 and below. Because it's only counting base EXP, it's probably going to be a "No", but I still want to see what others think.

Most I've gotten in a T8 ship is just under the 1,100 base exp amount. Except to complete the daily mission that requires higher base exp (1100, 1200, and I think 1300), it seems as though you'd need at least a T9 or T10 to meet those requirements. Of course you can meet the first step of that (the 1,100 base exp) but the ones after that? Maybe but doubtful.

Sure you can try, and maybe get lucky but the chances are slim to nothing. Since this is a team game and winning or losing comes down to how good your team is. And if you win a game your base exp, like any game such as WoWs works that way.

You can complete them  multiple battles...it doesn' just have to be in 1.

After a win check & see how much into whatever given stage you are at & if you are only an little bit off run a low tier co-op battle to finish it off so your next big XP random battle doesn't go towards finishing of the last 100 or so points of a stage & instead gives you a good boost to the next one if not just finishing it off.

If you are having trouble getting wins in T8s drop down to a lower tier...it may take a couple battles stage but even at T6 you can pull off those numbers in 1 good battle.

But FYI...these are monthly missions & go on for the whole month...but by completing them both for 10 days you can get the required 20 wins on the 10th.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
4,740 posts
5,464 battles
33 minutes ago, WanderingGhost said:

As Prothal said they use EU dating systems - so day, month, year.

Also, the mission is "earn 11,12,1300 on wins - it actually counts over multiple battles. So if you get say, 2 650 base exp battles, your still good. 

So long as you win. If you lose, any base exp you earned doesn't count towards the total. But if you win with say, 800 base exp, it counts. you'd just have to win another game with at least 300 base exp to complete the stage.

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts

Wait. I thought it was earning 1100 in a single battle. Which of course can be done, but it difficult.

The wording through me off. So I have to win and even if I don't get 1100 base exp, it still will count?

Sign in to follow this