Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

19Pt Captains

16 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,419 battles

Shameless brag incoming!

I now have 19Pt Captains on all of the RU DD's tier 4-10. From the Izy to the Khaba.

This has been my longest grind in the game and I'm finally done!

Members
17,779 posts
5,084 battles

I have a 19pt. captain on all my T10s. (I have one lol)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,119 posts
12,855 battles
27 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Shameless brag incoming!

I now have 19Pt Captains on all of the RU DD's tier 4-10. From the Izy to the Khaba.

Yes, you are shameless :)

[BLHK]
Members
297 posts
3,312 battles
1 hour ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Shameless brag incoming!

Well done!!

I am at about 18.5 with my primary French cruiser driver.

[CK5]
Members
781 posts
6,213 battles

That is pretty impressive.  I thought I was doing well with three Russian 19pt captains, but nothing close to six.  

[PSP]
Members
6,039 posts
8,582 battles

Once you get one they come much faster, especially if you have a Premium of that nation that you like to play. You can play your 19-pointer and win more games and gain more XP in a Premium at higher levels and then use the Elite Commander XP to level up other commanders. It took me over a year to get a 19-point captain and only a couple of months to get several more.

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
2,204 posts
6,190 battles
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

Once you get one they come much faster, especially if you have a Premium of that nation that you like to play. You can play your 19-pointer and win more games and gain more XP in a Premium at higher levels and then use the Elite Commander XP to level up other commanders. It took me over a year to get a 19-point captain and only a couple of months to get several more.

pretty much.... took me about the same amount of time to get one as you. now I got well over a dozen

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,419 battles
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

I have a 19pt. captain on all my T10s. (I have one lol)

Better to have it that not need it I always say.

Members
1,781 posts
17,368 battles

All of these levels are +/- 1 (depending on cost of best skill/ship) but I bring commanders up lines & have a policy to not use higher tier commanders in lower tier ships (except premiums where I only run them to grind elite XP w/19 pointers)...so as not to stomp the lower tier players. My max commander points/tier is:

T4-10 pts

T5-12 pts

T6-14 pts

T7-16 pts

T8-18 pts

T9-19 pts

Problem is I don't run T10s unless I have a camo (have made exceptions recently for unique upgrades on some to farm the resources) & I only have camos for Gearing/Yammy (thanx to HSF)/Worcester (thanx to Go Navy)...which I haven't even got yet/& soon to be Salem (less than 30k coal). So after a line is up to T10 the commander kinda sits in limbo except for premium ships I may/or may not run them in...I've got 11 T10s I think so there's quite a few 19 pointers I don't even run (even as I type this out I can feel the hate of those that are having a hard time just getting their 1st 19 pointer).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

I've only got 2. But I'm about 250k from my 3rd and another 500k from my 4th. 

Luckily those ones are ships I'm currently grinding and my 2x 19ers are IJN and USN. So they can be placed in Musashi and Missouri for some nice earnings. 

At some point I'll get around to a KM 19er which will get good mileage from my PE. 

[TBW]
Members
6,328 posts
11,884 battles

235 ships and 8 19 point captains. 130 10 points or more. That is a grind, yet it continues.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,689 battles

* drops into random in Yubari 

* sees ironmike in Izzy on red team

"O7 ironmike! "

* exits directly back to port.

• Funny 1

[WOLF3]
Members
5,973 posts
2,203 battles

Cherry Blossom has been bery bery good to me.  Unlocked Seattle last night (good grief! 14MCr??) and about a third of the way to my first 19-pointer in Baltimore.

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
105 posts
9,644 battles
3 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Shameless brag incoming!

One of mine is 19. Two are 18. Two are 17. The rest are close to that. I've yet to spend any of my free captain XP on a single captain. Which is in excess of 2 million.  

[D-DAY]
[D-DAY]
Members
55 posts
22,214 battles

Have 20 19-point captains with #21 at 17 points.  7 are German as is the one pending.  4 US and 4 French as well.

Sign in to follow this