Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Monkeyjunk717

Completing all daily missions Sept 1-7

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
178 battles

Apologies if this has already been asked.  I would like to know how the 2000 ship XP will be applied for this.  Free XP, commander XP... awesome!  I just would prefer the 2K ship XP not be applied to a premium ship.  Will I be able to assign this ship XP to a selected vessel, or will it be to the last ship played, or...?  Thanks!

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,258 posts
24,816 battles
11 minutes ago, Monkeyjunk717 said:

Apologies if this has already been asked.  I would like to know how the 2000 ship XP will be applied for this.  Free XP, commander XP... awesome!  I just would prefer the 2K ship XP not be applied to a premium ship.  Will I be able to assign this ship XP to a selected vessel, or will it be to the last ship played, or...?  Thanks!

Its assigned to the ship which was in the battle that the bonus was achieved in.

• Cool 1

[L-S-D]
Members
37 posts
22,171 battles

and the log in set is applied to what ever ship you have left selected the night before, so when you log out the night before select the ship you want it to apply to

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,764 posts
12,435 battles

What they said all those bonuses are credited to the ship that won them.

• Cool 1

[RST]
Members
78 posts
10,192 battles
On 9/1/2018 at 12:30 PM, Monkeyjunk717 said:

Make sure when your working on these missions you are on discord and in the appropriate channel...

Sign in to follow this