Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Navalpride33

[Feedback} Why am I Disenchanted with the current rank planform at tier 10

2 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
1,645 posts
12,703 battles

Ok boys I will try to be brief and straight to the point.

1.  Its to long of a tier X grind from Ranked 16 to 2.
  2. No ocean map.
  3. Excitement don't start until halfway into the match for the majority of the games (at least in matches that I have participated so far).
  4. Some tier 10 maps are too big for the event IMO.
  5. At tier X with the current Ranked system, The Conqueror is the must toxic ship because
  • It has the unfair advantage of out farming damage then anyone in the fleet it joins
  • A Conqueror driver, never has to play the objective per se. All he has to do is out damage the fleet and well his star is saved from being taken away.
  • The effect this has on the fleet it joins is
  1. Even in a lost, he will never lose a star because his damage farming capabilities
  2. This causes the rest of the fleet to try to win at all cost but, if its a loss, its no longer  a wait to see who saved there star situation. Thanks to the overwhelming fact the conqueror can out damage the fleet (and probably tops the red team as well if he could).  Everyone will lose a star except the Conqueror. I believe its an unfair situation. But if WOWS lets you get away with it,  HECK I would use it too. But its not right. lol

I can probably think of more but its a feed back thread... Speak your minds, I love Ranked, I mean its the above points that sours me to it but over all I enjoy the format. If anything I suggest a solution.

A Tier 10 only ranked with different rules/regulations and a mix tier ranked with the current system.  I feel player retention for the long run doesn't start at tier X. Its in the lower tiers. GL/HF

Edited by Navalpride33

[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,704 battles

BBs overall have a huge advantage when it comes to saving stars. It sucks, because very often, the worst played ship.on a team tops the list.

I play Grozovoi. It's a very difficult meta for dd players, but I'm all in anyway. I've had games where I was clearly the most valuable player on my team, with 3 or 4 solo caps, a few DD kills and over 50k in damage. Add 8 to 12 cap defence ribbons, and I finish 3rd on my team of 4 BBs. The BBs ahead of me moved about 6 kms all match, and just dealt useless damage to the easiest ships to hit.

Ranked xp rewards need to be re tooled. Capping in ranked is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than in random. Damage is way less important. 

I don't whine or whinge about much at all, but I will wail on about this. Ranked is broken, and it's the idea that damage matters more than anything else that broke it.

Sign in to follow this