You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
InventedThought

PT premium reward on the live server.

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

So was playing the PT last night when I got the 1 day of premium time on the live server thought cool I can use that and signed off for the night. It went into effect immediately so I missed out on 12 hours of it. I thought that the PT rewards were credited after the launch of the update. still it was free stuff just to play thanks WG. +1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,160 posts
8,772 battles

PT rewards are given out after the PT is done. You will get an email and someone will post here that they are out. Once you get the email or see the post here go to this address. https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

Members
855 posts
3,450 battles

I don't know about the topic but I'm sure trying to figure out how you can average 13k damage over the course of all those games? What on earth are you aiming at? 

• Funny 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,420 battles

@InventedThought the 1 day premium you got is the same we all got in compensation for the battles not credited the other day or it may have been from the Aug Sept daily log in bonus! It definitely was not from PT 7.9 since those are not awarded until Round 2 is done. Then they are given right before 7.9 goes live.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

Thanks BrushWolf it doesn't explain only having 12 hours of premium though ( I do know that it is rewarded later though). oh well it got me to get 30 more days anyhow.  

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles
22 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

I don't know about the topic but I'm sure trying to figure out how you can average 13k damage over the course of all those games? What on earth are you aiming at? 

three words... I'm just terrible. :cap_cool:

[WOLF3]
Members
5,973 posts
2,203 battles

23 minutes ago, InventedThought said:

Thanks BrushWolf it doesn't explain only having 12 hours of premium though ( I do know that it is rewarded later though). oh well it got me to get 30 more days anyhow.  

Read up.  It didn't come from the PT.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

thanks iduckman, I should have done more research before I started a new topic.

Edited by InventedThought