You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ElectroVeeDub

T10 DD Main FOR HIRE

12 comments in this topic

[PLPTS]
Members
698 posts

Tier 10 Destroyer main willing to join a clan that meets the following criteria:

1) Is USA/Canada timezone based, preferably Mountain time. Pacific timezone is cool. I like you guys out east as well! I'm not picky, but I prefer west coast...

2) Has and/or actively uses Discord on a near daily basis. Sorta. I have a life! So do you. Its not a ultimatum! However I prefer regular Discord users.

3) Needs a near professional DD main with multiple tier 10 destroyers. I'm a OBT veteran. I have over 6000 rounds played. I have a 51% W/L average. I've placed RANK 1 in multiple seasons. I'm a seasoned Clan battles commander, and FULLY EXPERIENCED.

4) I'm looking for more mature clan members. Aged 21+...

5) I have the: Khabarovsk, Z-52, Gearing, Grozovoi ... close to Shimakaze, close to Yue-Yang. Approximately 25 premiums spanning every usual tier (correction, 35 premiums. I just counted them. Lots of free ones, Tachibana, ARP etc etc) . Including the Nikolai, Fujin, and other rare ships.

6) I do not care how good your clan is. I care how awesome of friends you and your clan-members could become! I am willing to train! I like beers on Friday night socializing with gamer geeks! Ultimately... all I want is a GOOD CREW of people to play WoWs with.

HIT ME UP.    :)

I've been grinding the HMCS Haida! What an amazing DD.

Please respond to this thread with your advert, or convo me privately in game. Orrr... maybe invite me to Discord?

Nas#1948 (Discord username)

Cheers!!!

Edited by ElectroVeeDub

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,024 posts
10,186 battles

Unhide your stats so prospective clans can see how you perform at tier 10 with your DD's.  It's your right to keep your stats private, but no one in our clan does that, and no one in competitive clans do it either that I am aware of.  Stats aren't everything, but it's a starting place to sort you against other clan members expectations.

Getting the Yue Yang will make you much more attractive to a competitive clan as well - given you showed good performance in the Chung Mu portion of the grind.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,283 battles

I'm with Biggie on this, @ElectroVeeDub .  You need to unhide your stats while you're trying to get recruited to join a new clan.  You can always re-hide them later.

• Cool 1

[PLPTS]
Members
698 posts

Thanks for being friendly, Gentlemen...

I'm not looking to get dissected over trivial things on a forum. I'm just trying to find some new friends to play with. Any other takers?

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Members
138 posts
11,595 battles

Hi, Sent you a private message in response.

Tuna

[PLPTS]
Members
698 posts

Noted!

There's 3 contenders who've contacted me, and @Tunamelt is the only one to speak up on the forums so far. Still taking offers and shopping around. :)

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,283 battles
18 hours ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Thanks for being friendly, Gentlemen...

I'm not looking to get dissected over trivial things on a forum. I'm just trying to find some new friends to play with. Any other takers?

Electro, the idea was to leave them open just long enough for recruiters to check you out.  Then once you join a clan, you can hide them again.

Just a suggestion.

[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,102 battles

If u gave us your SR/ WTR it would make this a lot easier to get u into a competitive clan that suits you.
ARP has a div test if u want to apply but you will have to unhide for a little. We have clans ranging for top of typhoon/hurriciane to storm. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,710 posts
11,324 battles

@ElectroVeeDub

Check out the Syndicate, we are a casual group that enjoys the community that a clan gives. Hop on our discord and hang out, see what ya think. Even if its not the clan for you, solo or people from other clans are always welcome. Links in my signature.

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
105 posts
9,626 battles

@ElectroVeeDub Hit us up F4E and F4ME looks like we may meet what you're looking for. We have plenty of folks on discord playing daily across all the time zones. We play both competitively and casual. We are all over 21+  Not sure of the maturity though :Smile_teethhappy: but it is drama free.