You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Credits for duplicates (anniversary collection)

6 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
466 posts
5,366 battles

Do we get credits for duplicates from the anniversary collection? I thought I saw a thread about it but I can't seem to find it. My anniversary collection has been completed since day 1, and my duplicates are crazy right now

[PVE]
Members
8,798 posts
7,234 battles
2 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Do we get credits for duplicates from the anniversary collection? I thought I saw a thread about it but I can't seem to find it. My anniversary collection has been completed since day 1, and my duplicates are crazy right now

Yes, if you have not spent them all by Sep 19th, patch 7.9 dropping, you will get 15,000 credits per token. The 3rd anniversary section of the Arsenal will be removed then as well.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-078-wows-birthday/#arsenal-wows-birthday

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
466 posts
5,366 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yes, if you have not spent them all by Sep 19th, patch 7.9 dropping, you will get 15,000 credits per token. The 3rd anniversary section of the Arsenal will be removed then as well.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-078-wows-birthday/#arsenal-wows-birthday

Thank you +1

[TBW]
Members
6,308 posts
11,857 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

Duplicates are generally 15,000 too, I save mine until I have enough to finish the collection, just 4 to go.