You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Josysclei

Personal missions showing up again

5 comments in this topic

[NORUN]
Members
7 posts
3,762 battles

Don't know if it has already been reported, but from time to time some personal missions I have already done a long time ago show up again ingame. I obviously cannot complete them twice, but it's annoying to go from 3 personal missions to 11 for no reason.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,169 posts
8,785 battles

Display bug, log all the way out of the game and log back in and they should be gone.

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,762 posts
12,435 battles

You could always jump on one play it and then be amazed there is no reward and all those ghost missions are gone! Been that way since the St Louis Event and maybe longer!

• Cool 1

Members
9,866 posts
11 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Display bug that's been in the game for years, log all the way out of the game and log back in and they should be gone.

FTFY:Smile_Default:

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles
1 hour ago, Josysclei said:

Don't know if it has already been reported, but from time to time some personal missions I have already done a long time ago show up again ingame. I obviously cannot complete them twice, but it's annoying to go from 3 personal missions to 11 for no reason.

We'll fix it in the future updates. It's almost harmless bug if you know missions which are running at the moment. Also it disappear with next battle or restart of the game client.