You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Joker6787

Musashi Credit earning-1 million silver broken

13 comments in this topic

[-TRM-]
Members
54 posts
3,844 battles

Finally broke the 1 million with Musashi.  Currently running Admiral Yamamoto in it at 15 points.  Needed the credits.  Hopefully this credit machine can help players on the fence of getting one see some actual results at earning silver :)

musashi credit2.jpg

musashi credit2a.jpg

musashi credit2ab.jpg

Edited by Joker6787
  • Cool 1

Members
1,114 posts
3,141 battles

Nice. I have yet to break 1 million (i dont have missouri). I've hit 900k but maybe if I stack all the flags I can get there. 

Members
1,114 posts
3,141 battles

Nice. I have yet to break 1 million (i dont have missouri). I've hit 900k but maybe if I stack all the flags I can get there. 

[-TRM-]
Members
54 posts
3,844 battles
1 hour ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Me neither but hey this works for me.  What ship are you using to grind credits btw?

Members
1,114 posts
3,141 battles
6 hours ago, Joker6787 said:

Me neither but hey this works for me.  What ship are you using to grind credits btw?

I use Alabama (rarely), Atago (sometimes), but mostly Yamato and Harugumo since I have the permanent camos for those. The credit earning potential is surprising. 

• Cool 1

[-TRM-]
Members
54 posts
3,844 battles
6 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I use Alabama (rarely), Atago (sometimes), but mostly Yamato and Harugumo since I have the permanent camos for those. The credit earning potential is surprising. 

Very cool.  I use the Bama as well, I also recently acquired the Roma with Kobyashi camo as well.  Roma earns good but damage can be iffy at times with the dispersion.  Overall, the camo is annoying as well but it kinda grew  on me since it looks so ridiculous.  Whats average game in Atago and Yamato with perma camo net you credit wise?  On my way to acquire my first two tier 10s soon (monty and republic) but still short on credits for them.

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
340 posts
6,547 battles

running just basic flags I've made it to 250,000 silver regularly. On losses, dipping down to the 100,000 range. That's the -10% service cost and +20% to silver income flags along with the camo.

At less common heights during a win, I'll make 350,000 after all is said and done. My personal best so far being around 500,000 I think. Again, just the two basic economy flags.

Not sure what to expect if I stacked all of them. Assumingly, a million is certainly not impossible.

OH! to tell the truth though, I was surprised by the cost in ammo XD. I easily spend more in ammo than I do in service fees. I think I've gone up to over 100,000 in silver just for covering the ammo I've spent.

Edited by Levits

[SRBL]
Members
78 posts
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, Joker6787 said:

Finally broke the 1 million with Musashi.  Currently running Admiral Yamamoto in it at 15 points.  Needed the credits.  Hopefully this credit machine can help players on the fence of getting one see some actual results at earning silver :)

I just got my Musashi today and put Yamamoto in it with 16 points. This was the result of my third game ever played with the ship:5ba1a661c7217_BestgameMusashi.thumb.PNG.b5fd914d3c9613d61fbfb65d62f41646.PNG

I was running no flags at all and just the premium camo it comes with. Thanks to @Playboy1K who was cheering me on and had me ram the Izumo for the final kill to end the game. I told him I'd blow the horn when I did it. Which I did. 

I know every game isn't going to be like this but it I had a hard time not laughing while I was basically having my way with each ship I got near. Now I know what Andre the Giant would feel like beating on some pre-schoolers. 

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,380 posts
1,463 battles

Wow..  I just got her a few days ago.  I consider myself a reasonably comfortable BB player? ( not a BB main)    However I can't hit the broadside of a mountain with this thing?    I am only averaging about 40K damage in 4 games i played it...what loadouts are you guys recommending?  I added the Turret traverse and am thinking I need to switch to dispersion improvement...   can't play from distance...terrible up close against ships of her equal?  Just can't seem to figure this one out.   

Members
1,505 posts
7,927 battles
On 9/28/2018 at 6:27 AM, RA6E_ said:

Wow..  I just got her a few days ago.  I consider myself a reasonably comfortable BB player? ( not a BB main)    However I can't hit the broadside of a mountain with this thing?    I am only averaging about 40K damage in 4 games i played it...what loadouts are you guys recommending?  I added the Turret traverse and am thinking I need to switch to dispersion improvement...   can't play from distance...terrible up close against ships of her equal?  Just can't seem to figure this one out.   

Hey

Sounds like me with the Kii; it's about a worthless T8 for me at any range.  Guns don't perform at all and those slow turret rotation on Japanese boats are the main reason I have not pulled the trigger to get the Musashi.  Just not sure if I would enjoy it.

Pete 

Members
44 posts
6,759 battles

I have both Yamoto & Musashi.  They play much different than the rest of the T9 & TX boats.  I think they are fun if you are mindful of their big problems (front armor & slow turrets).  I try to keep the boat from zig/zag causing the turrets from moving from side to side or just moving.  So I usually go in a single direction (zig/zagging along for torps).  or straight at a victim - heh, heh, heh.  Get manual secondary's - major help.  I do enjoy both these boats.  If you get them, there will be a painful learning curve and then I really hope you find these 2 boats fun.  Here is a point for you - aim between the front 2 turrets - rounds land on a weak point or just before it.  Citadel city.  Ends a game fast.  That is why I fly the 100% against powder mag from detonating on both.  I would be happy for any other pointers.  :Smile_Default:

Fair seas, good hunting and have fun captains