You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cousin_Eddie_

Want to play with a group

9 comments in this topic

Members
116 posts
3,614 battles

Have been away for a good while. Trying to come back but my old clan kinda shrunk down to few members. Id like to give it another go. I dont want to log in to 1 or 2 people in the evenings. Id like to be able to play with tons of people on the nights and weekends. Im decent but not a pro.   Adding a little because im not certain on a home just yet.

1. Im looking for an active clan with very active Voice Comms

2. Looking for a clan whos leadership is still actively engaged in THIS game. I like multi gaming communities and all but prefer that Ships be the focus.

3. A place where the best players dont blob up and play with each other all day and exclude this of us who don't consider themselves to be elite.

4. Not really looking to help build and up and coming clan. Id like to but im a social player and the community is what keeps me playing for longer stretches.

Thanks!

Edited by Cousin_Eddie_

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,258 posts
10,491 battles
1 hour ago, Cousin_Eddie_ said:

Have been away for a good while. Trying to come back but my old clan kinda shrunk down to few members. Id like to give it another go. I dont want to log in to 1 or 2 people in the evenings. Id like to be able to play with tons of people on the nights and weekends. Im decent but not a pro.   Thanks!

Hey, Hey, Cousin_Eddie_!

Tactical Strike Group 4 is looking for a few more Active players wanting a "Clan Home" who care less about stats and numbers and more about being part of a fun organization!

What Tactical Strike Group 4 is NOT and what we DO NOT DO:

• TSG4 is not a gang of "Stat Wh*res". Yes, it is nice to have unicum stats, and yes, everyone strives to be their best and get their highest percentages, but as an organization, we really don't care what your numbers are. (and if you ask me in-person, I'll give you a much strongly worded response.)
  • Once a players earns full membership with TSG4, we do NOT enforce maintaining a certain win rate, ship tier (or any other stat that you could possibly think of) because we have learned that over time, the stress and pressure of  "required performance" lends itself very quickly to "player burn-out". We just want our members to have fun and build friendships... period.
  • TSG4 does NOT require that a player have a certain tier of ships just to be able to join.  That policy is extremely exclusionary and expressly prohibits players from joining when they simply "want to belong" and are wanting friends with which to battle and an organization (clan) in which to participate, contribute and represent!
  • Tactical Strike Group 4 does NOT form cliques or play "the favorites game". TSG4 is a group (or family) of friends and all of our members make an effort and enjoy divisioning-up and battling with all other members. We all keep our lower-tier ships so that we can help newer players grind their way up, as well as have the opportunity to play lower tiered battles in an effort to "blow off steam" and "cleanse our palate" from the stress of high tier battles.

There is so much more to TSG4 than just a "gaggle of warm bodies"!  Take the time to check us out.... put some real effort into learning what TSG4 is all about!

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Cool 1

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
689 posts
6,085 battles

ONAVY has open slots for those who want to participate in a team setting. We understand many people want to only participate in clan battles or certain events and many want to be part of a team but do not want to be constrained on conditions of clan membership. We only ask that you play regularly. We would love to have some new members who are as competitive as we are join in for some missions or division with us. This upcoming season we hope to run some dedicated teams for clan battles enabling for better synchronicity of battle and ability to enhance each other strengths and cover weaknesses resulting in more wins. As always communication is key to success. Give us a test drive , kick the tires, and if you don't like us we will give you a full refund and wish you all the best. In the off seasons we like to run training  missions against each other, run divisions anytime, any tiers. Most of us are older salts but we do have quite a few younger players as well...we don't discriminate due to age or "Win Rate".

Catch us in our Teamspeak channel at onavy.teamspeak.network  or find us at our website ONAVY.

Thank You for your time

ONAVY Recruitment Square.png

Members
281 posts
1,637 battles
16 hours ago, Cousin_Eddie_ said:

Have been away for a good while. Trying to come back but my old clan kinda shrunk down to few members. Id like to give it another go. I dont want to log in to 1 or 2 people in the evenings. Id like to be able to play with tons of people on the nights and weekends. Im decent but not a pro.   Thanks!

Feel free to come checkout Steel Dragons!

Our forums: https://steeldragonsfleet.enjin.com

Recruitment topic is in my signature below.

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
162 posts
7,358 battles

Template B 2.png

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com 

[TeamSpeak is NGA's Communication Link]
                                                                      (18 yrs. old preferred / Maturity a must)

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

Members
116 posts
3,614 battles

Thanks gang. Im still looking a few of you over. Please forgive the delay. I dont like hopping around clans so im trying to save us both from wasting time and trying to find the right fit.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles

Feel free to hop on the Syndicate discord, see what the environment is like and see if its what you are looking for. Either way, no clan members are always welcome too. Links in my signature.