Sign in to follow this  
Laredo53

Worse purchasing system ever.

9 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
310 battles

I ordered 3,000 doublooms and haven't received them yet.Filled out ticket and I cant send it because it keeps asking me for time of purchase which I cant put in for some F,ing reason.I was up in the air about investing any money into this game and I should have stuck by my guns. Just refund my friggin money.Its Like pulling teeth placing a order .

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
2,854 posts
7,987 battles

There are some server issues right now.  These happen on occasion, but have been bad the last couple of days.  It'll settle down and most transactions will return to normal.  Been playing for a couple of years and have only had a delay twice.

Members
20 posts
2,839 battles

exactly, wargaming has had many problems. And because of the great attention it gives its players (do not believe it) do not expect too much. It's better to see something else online (game)

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,014 posts
500 battles
13 hours ago, Laredo53 said:

I ordered 3,000 doublooms and haven't received them yet.Filled out ticket and I cant send it because it keeps asking me for time of purchase which I cant put in for some F,ing reason.I was up in the air about investing any money into this game and I should have stuck by my guns. Just refund my friggin money.Its Like pulling teeth placing a order .

Sorry for that. Is it still actual? If yes, please write here the time of purchase and I'll investigate the issue. 

Members
4 posts
310 battles

Here you go.

Dear Laredo47!
Thank you for your purchase in the Wargaming.net Premium Shop.  The items you purchased have been transferred to the account Laredo47 and are available in the game.
Purchase information:
Bundle you purchased: 3,000 Doubloons
Bundle cost: 14.79 USD
Order number: fd99d980aca911e8aa43d89d67144e84
Transaction ID: 1335356706866366
Payment method: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover, Diners, JCB
Date and time of purchase: 2018-08-30 23:11:28 UTC
  • Cool 1

[RAWR]
Members
424 posts
1 hour ago, Laredo53 said:

Here you go.

Dear Laredo47!
Thank you for your purchase in the Wargaming.net Premium Shop.  The items you purchased have been transferred to the account Laredo47 and are available in the game.
Purchase information:
Bundle you purchased: 3,000 Doubloons
Bundle cost: 14.79 USD
Order number: fd99d980aca911e8aa43d89d67144e84
Transaction ID: 1335356706866366
Payment method: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover, Diners, JCB
Date and time of purchase: 2018-08-30 23:11:28 UTC

Did you get the Doubloons? Or your money back?

[RAWR]
Members
424 posts
17 hours ago, Laredo53 said:

nothing yet

Have a feeling I doubt they will.

Hopefully I am wrong and you didn't just get your money stolen from you. If you can't still fill out a ticket and you never are given what you paid for, I suggest then filing a dispute with your bank. Since you can't fill out a ticket because of how WGing setup their web system (their fault) and they just took nearly $15 from you without providing what they promised you'd receive (their fault). Most banks are willing to work with you on resolving payment issues, and most of the time they have access to phone numbers that you don't. Allowing them to directly contact the seller (in this case WGing).

It's a pain but it's either that, or WGing just got a free $15 from you.

Community Department
2,014 posts
500 battles
On 01.09.2018 at 4:56 AM, Laredo53 said:

nothing yet

You have Laredo47 nickname in the screenshot. May it be the reason of the issue?

UPD: I see you received the full amount on August 31. And have some spending on September 2. 

Sign in to follow this