You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ReddNekk

2 year aniversity containers in Arsenal?

7 comments in this topic

Members
3,617 posts
13,402 battles

I just looked in Arsenal at the Containers and 2017 "2 years World of Warships" containers are for sale, 5 for 5000 coal each. Now why is WG selling last year's containers this year? One would think that since this is 2018 and the THIRD anniversary that the 3rd anniversary 2018 containers would be for sale. I didn't notice that they were 2017 containers until after I'd wasted 5000 coal on them.

Members
287 posts
4,284 battles

Had you already completed the 2017 collections?  I will pick up some of those 2017 anniversary containers in order to try to complete the collections for the Charles Martel / Kiev / Z-23 permanent camos.

[CYPHR]
Supertester
25 posts
5,741 battles

I was glad they put those in the arsenal as I had not finished the collection and gotten all the camo.  Was a very nice surprise to see them there.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,037 posts
8,580 battles

I've still got the "Cape" collection to finish. I wish they'd put those containers back in.

Members
3,617 posts
13,402 battles

That was my bad folks. I was surprised and a little ticked when I started this thread. I realize that those containers are there so that folks who haven't finished the collection can do so. DOH! I'm supposed to spend real $$$ on the 2018 containers I guess. (which aint going to happen)

[LOU1]
Members
2,844 posts
7,974 battles

Those are a lot of pretty good camos.  Saves my other camos whenever I play one of those ships.

[PVE]
Members
8,794 posts
7,234 battles
48 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I've still got the "Cape" collection to finish. I wish they'd put those containers back in.

They will be coming to the Arsenal, but no time frame listed. Click on the link and scroll down to the Battle of North Cape.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/gamestuff/all-about-collections/

• Cool 1