You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

News thread for the PvE Clan and discussions

127 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles

Hello, this is a news thread for our PvE clan. I will post interesting items and info from WG into this thread, so that PvE clan members have a place to find it all. If you are not in PvE clan, feel free to browse.

PvE is a casual clan that has roughly 1/3 the members that are PvP mains. The rest are PvE mains, with a few PvE only players. We have played some Clan Battles, but are not serious about it. We got flags and were happy. If you want to join the clan, post here, send me a PM or the like. At the time of this writing, we have the full 50 members, but people do come and go. And hopefully WG will open up the clan size again @Pigeon_of_War.

Our rules are simple and I will post them here again if someone wants to see them.

Besides WG rules, don't Team Kill on purpose, play fair & don't stat shame. No requirements on playing time and no quotas. If you need a break longer than 84 days (12 weeks) please let the Cmdr or Deputy Cmdrs know so we don't think you gave up on the game. Day 85 of not playing is when we will figure you gave up on the game. No pressure to play PvE, PvP, Clan Battles, Ranked, Operations, whatever; play what you want when you want. There are players who will division up and/or use team chats/discord, do as you like. Have fun, GL&FS.

Probationary membership in the first month. If you don't earn the clans level in oil (ie level 10 clan earn 100 oil) to get access to the bulding bonuses, you MAY be removed from the clan. Once you reach the bonus level, you are a full member subject to the 84 day rule above.

We have a discord, but it is rarely used at the time of this writing, except for clan battles and Operations. There are rooms for divisions as well and more can be added if needed. PvE members DO NOT have to use discord if they do not want to. It is entirely voluntary. Here is the invite link: https://discord.gg/YjAdTD6

Other discords

Ops group that gets together to play  https://discord.gg/NTZhBT

I will update this first post with other important clan info as needed.

Edited by Kizarvexis
Edit added probationary membership that I have been doing anyways
  • Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles

Codes for the pin up video.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pinup-music-video/

Spoiler

news break

Chance to earn oil, Sep 1st-2nd, 8th-9th and 15th-16th in the Supply Lines event. We are already signed up and will be matched up tomorrow, Fri, Aug 31st with another clan.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/supply-lines/

FYI, The UK DD line is not out yet, so Gallant won't count. Nickolai I and OR BBs won't count either as there is not a full RU BB line yet. Huanghe and Chengan won't count for Pan Asia as only DDs have a full line. Aigle won't count as there is no French DD line yet. Same for German Graf Zepplin CV.  Neither will Italy, Commonwealth, Poland  or Pan American.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:48 PM, Kizarvexis said:

Your Clan Command Staff (Cmdr, Deputy Cmdrs & Recuiters) can sign up your clan for this PvP event.

At each stage, when a player is ready to make attempts to reach the damage targets, they need to go to http://proships.ru/stat/na/ow/, to 'register' (i.e. start the collection of the damage done) and play their ships to try and reach the damage targets (see below). Reaching a damage target gives a star, but each damage target can only be counted once for stars. The player will need to 'register' each stage (weekend) to try and hit the damage targets and get stars.

If you stats are set to private, then you can not compete in the event. Probably due to how the damage targets hits are being collected from the API is my guess.

The clans will be matched up on what sounds like a Clan rating for all the players without hidden stats (averaged stats most likely). So clans of roughly the same stats will be paired together to compete, if possible.

If your clan does not win, your clan gets 400 oil. If your clan wins vs the other clan, your clan gets 800 oil. For every 10 stars your players collect, your clan gets 60 oil. So collecting stars (hitting damage targets) will most likely give the most oil.

It is both an individual event and clan event. Your clan has to sign up. All of your members who reach the damage targets, after registering each stage, contribute stars towards your victory or defeat over the other clan. Of the two clans competing, the one with the most stars wins.  

Damage targets. They are for every full line and tier.

anYtOTq.jpg

Edit: Here is some more info on the Supply line event and I will describe the pic below it.

adl9Rvd.jpg

Ok. When you first get on, right about where my name is in big orange letters, will be a large orange button. When you are ready to start collecting stars for surpassing a damage target, you click that button. For the next 15 PvP battles, if you surpass a damage target you will collect a star. Every ten stars our clan collects, will be 60 oil. If we collect more stars than the other clan, we have 27 (in green) and they have 6 (in red), when I took the screen shot, we win the stage. If you look at my line of stars, I didn't surpass one target, but did surpass all the others. Go for low ones that you think you can get and then work higher. If we end up with more stars than the other clan, we get 800 oil, instead of 400 oil. If we make the top twenty clans in # of stars collected, we get even more oil. 

If you miss out on this weekend, you will have two more tries as Sep 8th-9th and Sep 15th-16th are the 2nd and final stages. Clan base 2.0 drops on Sep 19th, so the more oil we get, the more buildings we will be able to buy right off the bat. See the Naval Base 2.0 post below for more info on that.

Spoiler

news break

The September calendar is out.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/september-missions/

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
1,225 posts
4,747 battles

Thanks for the update! I'll keep checking back for current openings.

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles
36 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

Thanks for the update! I'll keep checking back for current openings.

NP, you are on the top of the waiting list already. When we get an opening I will reach out to you. Do keep up with this thread as I will be putting more clan info in here.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
1,225 posts
4,747 battles
17 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

NP, you are on the top of the waiting list already. When we get an opening I will reach out to you. Do keep up with this thread as I will be putting more clan info in here.

Thanks for the info and you and the crew have great weekend!

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles
5 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

Thanks for the info and you and the crew have great weekend!

You have a good weekend as well.

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles

Here are the buildings for Naval Base 2.0 (Clan buildings) in the order that I think we should get them. You must complete the buildings for each area the way they are listed below (top down), so you can not complete a T7-T8 buff without completing the T1-T6 buff first. I don't think we should build one set of buildings out and then start on the next. We should spread oil out amongst the various area's buildings, but if there is a choice, then work top down.

Research Institute - up to a +5% XP bonus (6 buildings)
100 oil +2% to ships XP at I-VI level
400 oil +2% XP for VII-VIII level
2,500 oil +2% XP for IX-X уровней
7,500 oil +1% XP for all levels
15,000 oil +1% XP for all levels
30,000 oil +1% XP for all levels

Academy - up to a +10% Cmdr XP bonus (5 buildings)
100 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
400 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
2,500 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
10,000 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
20,000 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers

Design Bureau - up to a +25% Free XP bonus (6 buildings)
100 oil +10% for I-VI level
400 oil +10% for VII-VIII level
2,500 oil +10% for IX-X level
7,500 oil +5% for all levels
15,000 oil +5% for all levels
30,000 oil +5% for all levels).

Dock is now called “Dry dock” - up to a -20% service cost discount (6 buildings)
200 oil -5% to ships service at I-VI level
600 oil -5% at VII-VIII level
2,000 oil -5% at IX-X level
12,000 oil -5% for all levels
20,000 oil -5% for all levels
50,000 oil -5% for all levels

Shipyard is now called Shipbuilding yard - up to a -15% discount on the credit cost of a tech tree ship (6 buildings)
100 oil -10% to cost of researchable ships of I-VI level
400 oil -10% for VII-VIII level
3,000 oil -10% for IX-X level
6,000 oil -2% for all levels
10,000 oil -2% for all levels
20,000 oil -1% for all levels

Coal port - up to a +10% bonus to coal received (3 buildings)
4,000 oil +5% bonus to coal
20,000 oil +2% bonus to coal
100,000 oil +3% bonus to coal

Steel port - up to a +10% bonus to steel received (3 buildings)
60,000 oil +5% bonus to steel
90,000 oil +2% bonus to steel
120,000 oil +3% bonus to steel

These buildings we have maxed out and won't change anything when Naval base 2.0 drops on patch 7.9 on Sep 19th.

Staff is now called “Officers’ club” - up to 50 members in the clan (4 buildings)
5,000 oil to add 5 more players to a clan (35 total)
15,000 oil to add 5 more players to a clan (40 total)
35,000 oil to add 5 more players to a clan (45 total)
65,000 oil to add 5 more players to a clan (50 total)

The second expansion will allow the clan to use the second rating for clan battles. We spent 120,000 (20k & 100k) to get to 50 members in two jumps. Clans who have not done that will still spend the same amount of oil (120k), but make it to 50 in four jumps.

We already have the Rostral column and it just shows the Clan's achievements. 

We should have 140,000+ oil when Naval Base 2.0 drops as our current buildings will be removed and the oil spent on them refunded to us. I'm thinking that we build the following buildings with that oil.

Research Institute -  +4% XP bonus (5 of 6 buildings)
100 oil +2% to ships XP at I-VI level
400 oil +2% XP for VII-VIII level
2,500 oil +2% XP for IX-X уровней
7,500 oil +1% XP for all levels

15,000 oil +1% XP for all levels

Academy -  +10% Cmdr XP bonus (5 buildings)
100 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
400 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
2,500 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
10,000 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers
20,000 oil 2% Cmdr XP bonus all tiers

Design Bureau -  +20% Free XP bonus (5 of 6 buildings)
100 oil +10% for I-VI level
400 oil +10% for VII-VIII level
2,500 oil +10% for IX-X level
7,500 oil +5% for all levels
15,000 oil +5% for all levels

Dock is now called “Dry dock” -  -15% service cost discount (5 of 6 buildings)
200 oil -5% to ships service at I-VI level
600 oil -5% at VII-VIII level
2,000 oil -5% at IX-X level
12,000 oil -5% for all levels

Shipyard is now called Shipbuilding yard -  -15% discount on the credit cost of a tech tree ship (6 buildings)
100 oil -10% to cost of researchable ships of I-VI level
400 oil -10% for VII-VIII level
3,000 oil -10% for IX-X level
6,000 oil -2% for all levels
10,000 oil -2% for all levels
20,000 oil -1% for all levels

Coal port - +5% bonus to coal received (1 of 3 buildings)
4,000 oil +5% bonus to coal

We would have roughly 13,000 oil left over to get this building next, 15,000 oil +1% XP for all levels.  We got enough in stage one of the supply event, along with the daily crates we got too, to get this building.

This is what the clan base would look like (except our Officers Club would be built out) if we spend our oil the way I suggest and as we got more oil, we would build more buildings. All PVE clan members have a say in what we build first, so I would like to hear your thoughts as well please.

I1uFMUF.jpg

The oil cost for the buildings is most likely what it will be on the live server. The oil cost of the clan expansion buildings matches what we will pay and the PTS was giving out oil in 12k chunks, so you could build clan buildings.

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 3

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
70 posts
2,832 battles
56 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Here are the buildings for Naval Base 2.0 (Clan buildings) in the order that I think we should get them. You must complete the buildings for each area the way they are listed below (top down), so you can not complete a T7-T8 buff without completing the T1-T6 buff first. I don't think we should build one set of buildings out and then start on the next. We should spread oil out amongst the various area's buildings, but if there is a choice, then work top down.

'snip'

Sounds good to me

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles

Updates for nerfs or buffs to T2 Sampson buff, T2 Dresden nerf, T3 Wickes buff, T3 St Louis nerf, T7 Mahan buff, T7 Yorck buff, T9 & T10 UK DDs nerf?

Edited by Kizarvexis

[PVE]
Members
5,315 posts
17,798 battles

I like the plans for the base as well Kiz, seems well reasoned and thought out. I am excited about the new base but just disgusted with the changes to co-op play. 

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles
11 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I like the plans for the base as well Kiz, seems well reasoned and thought out. I am excited about the new base but just disgusted with the changes to co-op play. 

The bots are a little harder, but not much so far.  I keep getting ROLstomped in PvP this morning. Unicum CV driver in a Graf Zepplin was no fun. As soon as I popped DFAA in my Atago on his two squads of DBs, he turned and dev striked some other poor hapless soul. I was fourth on that defeat. I was second in the game where a Haida knew his stuff very well and spotted for his teammates to clean up.

We have the early lead vs the [D---8] Russian clan in the Supply Lines event. My 2 stars vs their 0 stars. :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles
2 minutes ago, xyt272 said:

Good Idea for a News page Kiz.

AT wants to make a separate one off site as well and I told him I wasn't interest in that much work, he could if he wanted. He still plans on it as far as I know. I will still keep this updated tho.

BTW, feel up to playing PvP today and earning stars and oil for our clan in the Supply Lines kinda war vs the Russian [D---8] clan? If so, see the second post for the info on Supply Lines.

[PVE]
Members
52 posts
14,826 battles
13 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

AT wants to make a separate one off site as well and I told him I wasn't interest in that much work, he could if he wanted. He still plans on it as far as I know. I will still keep this updated tho.

BTW, feel up to playing PvP today and earning stars and oil for our clan in the Supply Lines kinda war vs the Russian [D---8] clan? If so, see the second post for the info on Supply Lines.

Checking out the Supply Line stuff now. Probably gonna derp around checking out the "New and Improved PvE AI" for a bit and then back to finishing Yamamoto so I'll see what I can do for the Clan.

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles
4 minutes ago, xyt272 said:

Checking out the Supply Line stuff now. Probably gonna derp around checking out the "New and Improved PvE AI" for a bit and then back to finishing Yamamoto so I'll see what I can do for the Clan.

Shiny

I have 3 stars, well will have after this game.

[EASY]
[EASY]
Members
80 posts
12,442 battles

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET STARTED -- Registered on website -- cant get a stupid button to start attempts and just playing randoms isnt doing anything

[PVE]
Members
5,315 posts
17,798 battles
5 minutes ago, BlackOP6 said:

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET STARTED -- Registered on website -- cant get a stupid button to start attempts and just playing randoms isnt doing anything

I think you just play whatever ship class/tier required in normal Random battles and go from there BlackOp. It isn't a new mode, just something that ticks along in the background during normal play. 

[EASY]
[EASY]
Members
80 posts
12,442 battles

Nope -- playing T10 randoms -- no DAMN START button on the RU website to count battles and the battles i have played have done nothing to earn stars

Edited by BlackOP6

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles

If your clan command staff (Cmdr, Deputy Cmdr, recruiter) did not register before Thu, Aug 30th, then your clan is not in the competition this weekend. Have them register next week before Thu for next week.

If you are hiding stats, you can't play. Nothing shows up in game, you just play and it records your damage.

[EASY]
[EASY]
Members
80 posts
12,442 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

If your clan command staff (Cmdr, Deputy Cmdr, recruiter) did not register before Thu, Aug 30th, then your clan is not in the competition this weekend. Have them register next week before Thu for next week.

If you are hiding stats, you can't play. Nothing shows up in game, you just play and it records your damage.

I am the clan commander -- i am registered -- shows my clan on the proships website -- just cant get a damn START button to appear

[PVE]
Members
52 posts
14,826 battles

I am the clan commander -- i am registered -- shows my clan on the proships website -- just cant get a damn START button to appear

Once I went to the proships.ru link and logged in all I had to do was select a "Count battles" button and that was it.

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles
37 minutes ago, BlackOP6 said:

Not sure then. When I went to the site, there was an orange button with Russian writing right over our clans names and I clicked that. It started recording battles for me.

[PVE]
Members
8,860 posts
7,257 battles

We are registered for the Supply Lines second stage that runs from Fri, Sep 7th at 11pm PST (2am EST Sat, Sep 8th) until Sun, Sep 9th at 11pm PST (2am EST Mon, Sep 10th).

For those of us who don't do well in PVP and have a hard time doing damage consistently, playing mostly on Saturday, especially early Sat if we can, will mean we should have low target numbers to hit. Spread your games around the grid, so you don't run up the numbers too much for the other inconsistent PvP players. The big hitters in PvP, should play late Sat to Sun if they can (play early Sat if that is your only option, but try to run up one to a few grids) since you guys seem to hit the targets easier.

The event uses T1-T10 ships and these are the sihps that work to give stars.

IJN & US all ships

Germany DDs, CL/CAs, BBs.

RU DDs, CL/CAs

UK & Fr CL/CAs, BBs

PA DDs

We still got 820 oil in the first stage, so that put us over the top to get another building on Sep 19th when Naval Base 2.0 drops.