You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

Okay for real now... Where is Mr Bart?

17 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

I have enough coal saved to buy Musashi, but I'm waiting because I want to buy both Musashi and Jean Bart (one with coal and one with free xp). How much longer must this torture persist!:fish_nerv:

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Same, and I still have my coupon!

• Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
2 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Well, nothing is stopping you from getting Musashi with coal now, and jean Bart with free XP later?

Buy Musashi with free xp, JB will come out and be a free xp ship. Buy Musashi with coal, and JB will be available in the Arsenal.

Sad thing is I'd still buy it too:Smile_sad: I'm a sucker for Bbs

[FML]
Members
1,633 posts
9,904 battles
3 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Buy Musashi with free xp, JB will come out and be a free xp ship. Buy Musashi with coal, and JB will be available in the Arsenal.

Sad thing is I'd still buy it too:Smile_sad: I'm a sucker for Bbs

Ah, I see what you mean. 

I’m assuming you don’t have a cool 1.5 million free XP lying around just in case...

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
Just now, UltimateNewbie said:

Ah, I see what you mean. 

I’m assuming you don’t have a cool 1.5 million free XP lying around just in case...

To convert yes, but I really would rather not. Right now I'm sitting on 200k, and have extreme free xp flags and camo stacked up to my eyeballs (I could probably do 8k free xp a game for a lot of games if I needed to)

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
864 posts
7,014 battles

Got Musashi, but waiting on Le Bart.   

Using flags + ranked to build the Free XP up (just bought the Kron).   Almost up to 300k.    Lots of free XP flags left and will continue grinding.

If it's coal, then I'm golden!

Just.... hurry up, WG!

[WOLF2]
Members
1,156 posts
12,862 battles
2 hours ago, _1204_ said:

I have enough coal saved to buy Musashi, but I'm waiting because I want to buy both Musashi and Jean Bart (one with coal and one with free xp). How much longer must this torture persist!:fish_nerv:

I'm not even sure WG knows which ships they're going to release and when … if they shared any information, they'd have to stick to what they said and lose the ability to screw us over :)

One premium at a time - that's how they get your Muneeeeeee!

[MORSV]
Members
23 posts
1,798 battles

Saw a tester version a few minutes ago brawling with some poor bastards (on my team, of course). l was excited to see this one.

20180903220343_1.jpg

20180903220517_1.jpg

20180903220453_1.jpg

20180903220427_1.jpg

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Given the flags loaded into client last patch, my guess is that Alaska is coming first to fill that Missouri-shaped hole, so... Yeah, it'll be a few patches.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
451 posts
961 battles
4 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Given the flags loaded into client last patch, my guess is that Alaska is coming first to fill that Missouri-shaped hole, so... Yeah, it'll be a few patches.

Even though testers had the JB a month before Alaska for testing?

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
1 minute ago, Bonfor said:

Even though testers had the JB a month before Alaska for testing?

*shrugs* Testing times vary, and let's not forget that Jean Bart is/was also a test platform for a COMPLETELY new consumable on battleships. We also haven't heard much more about Brennus and Bourgogne after all.

Of course I could be wrong, but I'm just going of the fact that 0.7.8 saw an Alaska flag put into the game files, not a Jean Bart one.

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
451 posts
961 battles
4 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

*shrugs* Testing times vary, and let's not forget that Jean Bart is/was also a test platform for a COMPLETELY new consumable on battleships. We also haven't heard much more about Brennus and Bourgogne after all.

Of course I could be wrong, but I'm just going of the fact that 0.7.8 saw an Alaska flag put into the game files, not a Jean Bart one.

The same consumable is already out with the French cruiser line, but...we'll see what hits first in the next couple updates...

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

I’ll throw money at both... thank god for disposable income.

Edited by _ENO_
  • Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
1,666 posts
8,052 battles

I don't think Alaska will come out first. Jean Bart is probably almost done. Flamu made a vid where he said the state of Jean Bart is probably a bit too much but look at Harugumo and Kitakaze. Flamu also said it was too much for him but WG still released in this current form. Maybe WG is waiting for an opportunity to release the ship (like the moment they will nerf Harugumo HE pen because some people cried about that) or they are actually trying to find solution to balance the ship 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
5 hours ago, Bonfor said:

The same consumable is already out with the French cruiser line, but...we'll see what hits first in the next couple updates...

yes but putting it on a battleship potentially opens a whole new can of worms.

[WOLF6]
Members
128 posts
3,745 battles

sitting on 1 million free XP and enough coal to buy anything in the arsenal right now. Waiting for ships to drop.