Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mftiger_Prime

Menu items are small

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,002 battles

My main menu screen fits my TV size as well as my port, but all the menu items are so small now.

the boat I have loaded up in port is normal size huge on my 65” TV but all of the boat tabs at the bottom of the screen and options on the left and top are tiny, ex. Battle port tech tree the interface menu is so small but the rest of the screen is normal size.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
20 minutes ago, Mftiger_Prime said:

My main menu screen fits my TV size as well as my port, but all the menu items are so small now.

the boat I have loaded up in port is normal size huge on my 65” TV but all of the boat tabs at the bottom of the screen and options on the left and top are tiny, ex. Battle port tech tree the interface menu is so small but the rest of the screen is normal size.

They added a new setting in the settings tab called UI scaling (user Interface). It changes the size of interface ideas both in port and in game like your ammo bar, HP bar, missions tab, commander and ship info and so on

[WOLF5]
Members
1,481 posts
2,042 battles
15 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

They added a new setting in the settings tab called UI scaling (user Interface). It changes the size of interface ideas both in port and in game like your ammo bar, HP bar, missions tab, commander and ship info and so on

This, it's in the first settings tab. When they updated, it got set to max for me. Couldn't even see the ship for the UI, had to monkey around until I found it, set it back to lowest setting. I think if you raise the UI scaling that will solve your problem.

Sign in to follow this