Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

CV rework close? Someone found RN CV icons in the 7.9 client

8 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles
9 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

The original plan was to show off new CV gameplay at gamescom this past few weeks... unfortunately they did not feel 100% comfortable with revealing it to the public so they withheld it. They planned to release it mid to late september. Since it didnt show up at gamescom, it's safe to say it will be pushed back.

Notser made a very informative video on the gamescom deal, and he was very glad it was withheld and that wg is taking the issue very seriously.

As for the reddit RN carriers... I'd say it's safe to say that they wont appear for a VERY long while... somebody just found some pictures

Members
336 posts
14 battles
37 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

As for the reddit RN carriers... I'd say it's safe to say that they wont appear for a VERY long while... somebody just found some pictures

Some pictures of RN carriers done by WG...graphic department must have bored workers

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,739 posts
4,538 battles

One of those carriers was an easter egg in the Pinup video, the one on the top right. 

[L-H]
Members
75 posts
7,530 battles

Bottom left is probably HMS Eagle or Hermes.Top left looks like either HMS furious or a Courageous class. Bottom right looks like a premium HMS Indomitable. Top right appears to show an Implacable class. Middle left could be an Audacios class or illustrious class. That’s just my take of what these ships are by looking at pictures of them in real life 

Edited by checksix51_2

[SPTR]
Members
25,688 posts
10,843 battles

Im guessing it's bombers will drop the kind of short fused AP bombs that will give DDs nightmares and cruisers higher up in the tiers.

Sign in to follow this