Sign in to follow this  
ColLunco

Dropping out of game!

3 comments in this topic

[RIVAN]
Beta Testers
1 post
4,007 battles

Seems that for the last few days I cannot seem to stay connected once I'm in a match.. My ship controls get unresponsive, throttle commands and rudder commands seem to be operating in the game and then suddenly the ship no longer responds to my orders and keeps going in a turn or will not slow down, guns/torps won't fire... Then it seems I get kicked out... Sometimes I can relaunch and get back in where I was and sometimes this fixes the control response, other times not.  Seems to be in most of the matches I've been playing at this point. My internet/network connection is rock solid or so I think... any ideas? Is this happening for anyone else?

Thanks!

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,376 battles

@ColLunco if you were plugged directly into the server you could still have this problem. Try Razer Cortex game booster its free and it helps quite a bit! Frees RAM and shuts off all expect what is needed to run the game!

Community Department
2,007 posts
500 battles
18 hours ago, ColLunco said:

Seems that for the last few days I cannot seem to stay connected once I'm in a match.. My ship controls get unresponsive, throttle commands and rudder commands seem to be operating in the game and then suddenly the ship no longer responds to my orders and keeps going in a turn or will not slow down, guns/torps won't fire... Then it seems I get kicked out... Sometimes I can relaunch and get back in where I was and sometimes this fixes the control response, other times not.  Seems to be in most of the matches I've been playing at this point. My internet/network connection is rock solid or so I think... any ideas? Is this happening for anyone else?

Thanks!

It looks like connection issue. Please, let's start with WGCheck (Extended network diagnostics) report. Then create ticket to support, attach report and make some notes about the type of your connection and the model of your router and the issue itself.

Sign in to follow this