Sign in to follow this  
paolo_352

personal missions is GONE

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
13,997 battles

after this mess of wargamings latest patch,  all the progress I made on my  ships in the personal missions is GONE. So, wargaming, now I have to start all over? I was almost finished with the 5th level for minotaur, and doing pretty good on the others. I guess you're going to say "oops!" can't do anything as it was all lost? I'm not spending another penny on this game until I get some kind of compensation. And I don"t mean ONE lousy anniversary container.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester
4,085 posts
4,098 battles
24 minutes ago, paolo_352 said:

all the progress I made on my  ships in the personal missions is GONE

did you have lots of progess on them before today? if so, restart your client

Community Department
2,021 posts
500 battles
3 hours ago, paolo_352 said:

after this mess of wargamings latest patch,  all the progress I made on my  ships in the personal missions is GONE. So, wargaming, now I have to start all over? I was almost finished with the 5th level for minotaur, and doing pretty good on the others. I guess you're going to say "oops!" can't do anything as it was all lost? I'm not spending another penny on this game until I get some kind of compensation. And I don"t mean ONE lousy anniversary container

Yes, as were said above to return missions, please, restart your game client or play one battle. Missions will return, it's a known bug.

Members
9,864 posts
3 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Yes, as were said above to return missions, please, restart your game client or play one battle. Missions will return, it's a known bug.

Been a known bug for along time now Turbo, why haven't they addressed it?