Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Purg473

USS New Jersey

11 comments in this topic

[FTH]
Members
136 posts
10,645 battles

If I'm putting this in the wrong forum, apologies in advance, feel free to move it where necessary.

I can't recall the particular thread, but it was concerning the Salem a few weeks ago, when it was mentioned that USS New Jersey was possibly coming as a future arsenal ship. I was wondering if anyone else had seen anything about this, or I was merely hallucinating?

Thanks.

Purg

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles

That's just wishful thinking.

[-K-]
Members
5,061 posts
8,938 battles

Do we really need another Iowa clone?

• Cool 1

[FTH]
Members
136 posts
10,645 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

That's just wishful thinking.

Thanks Lert...this post wasn't hinting around trying to ask for one, I just remembered seeing it a couple weeks ago and hadn't seen anything since, and basically wondered if I was hallucinating it that night, so I could stop waiting for it. Appreciate ya clearing it up.

[SPTR]
Members
25,628 posts
10,812 battles

If it does come into the game it better be more than just an Iowa clone, like a what they did with the Alabama and Massachusetts, maybe it can have a crazy strong torpedo protection or extensive range on secondaries with poorly sigma'd main batts.

[FOG]
Members
268 posts
4,547 battles
24 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

extensive range on secondaries with poorly sigma'd main batts.

This is what I hope for and for a subsequent Montana Class Tier X (USS New Hampshire perhaps, for a "New England" sub-fleet type) that is similarly configured.

Members
587 posts

What is New Jersey known for.....

My favorite version would be the Sopranos Mafia 

Only available to clan members once your a made ship ($200) you gotta pay the Clan leader monthly or else.... However you are allowed a limit number of team kills without any penalty.

Joey Donuts disrespected you calling New Jersey a Camper....stick nine 16 inch bonfires in him. 

No pink, no message from WOWs police dept. Joey Bag of burnin donuts just getting the message

New Jersey - Sopranos version

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,587 posts
14,010 battles

Some people have tossed around the idea of New Jersey to come in as a Iowa-class Premium replacement since Missouri is no longer available for acquisition.  I've been one of those guys.  Bring NJ in, it just won't have the Money Printer WG eventually hated from Missouri.  I'd even say, "No Radar" also.  But that's just forum talk by players.  WG has made no posts I'm aware of about implementing another Iowa-class Premium.

4 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

If it does come into the game it better be more than just an Iowa clone, like a what they did with the Alabama and Massachusetts, maybe it can have a crazy strong torpedo protection or extensive range on secondaries with poorly sigma'd main batts.

I'd be fine with that.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[FTH]
Members
136 posts
10,645 battles
13 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

As Haze said, I'd be fine with that...it's actually what I hoped for when I first heard about it. Even if it just had standard prem credit earning potential it'd be worth it to some, including those that already have the Missouri.

[MOH]
Members
194 posts
1,143 battles

I wouldn't mind the New Jersey being introduced as a Missouri replacement, but with normal premium credit earnings potential, and the Wisconsin being introduced as a T9 version of the Massachusetts.  That would rock.

Sign in to follow this