Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Slattery

Anniversary items for sale

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
377 posts
3,318 battles

Would anyone be able to direct me to where I may find out if there are going to be any other items added to the Arsenal that can be purchased with anniversary tokens?

I have over 350 of them and have already purchased everything I want from the shop.  I bought both camos and a Dasha for my French Cruisers.

I would hate to have them converted to credits or something like that.

Please advise,

CS

[HYDRO]
Members
1,299 posts
3,653 battles

Nothing has been said of new anniversary items to hit the Arsenal.

However, keep in mind the dates of the event so as to avoid having your tokens turn into credits. 

Commanders are always useful and there are also some camos and signals offered.

Edited by warheart1992

[FML]
Members
1,622 posts
9,879 battles

Why not buy more types of Dasha? Eg, French, German, British, Russian etc? IIrc, they're 150 tokens a pop...

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
573 posts
4,524 battles

I don't believe that any more items would be released. 

Once you have what you want, buy some flags perhaps? but yes buying even a different nation Dasha is useful then letting those tokens convert to credits.

[4HIM]
Members
1,699 posts
3,861 battles

Might be worth getting another RN Dasha so you'll have one to run in the RN DD's that will come out in 7.9. 

[ODIN]
Members
20 posts
8,439 battles

I assume you will be able to use tokens for upcoming British series.  (read about next patch )

[INTEL]
Members
575 posts
7,289 battles
29 minutes ago, NOr3gr3ts said:

I assume you will be able to use tokens for upcoming British series.  (read about next patch )

I don't think so.  They are introducing new temporary resources, Sovereigns and Guineas.  Sovereigns can be used in the Arsenal.  Accumulated Guineas get you a discount to buy the Cossack.

Edited by ClassicLib

[AMISH]
Beta Testers
97 posts
5,827 battles

I have to agree with the ZARDOZ.  I mean that girl is just plain attractive so why not have her as captain of all your ships. 

Those who have suggested additional camo and signals are also right.  I'm amazed at the players who never use camo or signals.  I've seen players post this in chat like it's a badge of honor.  It's not.  These items are useful tools to help improve your game experience so why not load up on them while they are available to purchase for something other than real $$$.

I really appreciate all that WG does to create these events that expand the fun we have.  It's something for nothing so just enjoy it.

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,140 posts
3,867 battles

eda.gif

I'm just going to be smug about some of the comments I've seen in this thread.

Sign in to follow this